Pictures

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

kateliz wrote: Well, at least we all know now that you're not hot- no heater! :lol:
Ever thought about stand-up? How's Kermit doing? :lol:
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

kateliz wrote:
Ketchup is My Weapon of Choice wrote:Suprised no one picked up on the locations
Huh?
Locations of the pictures... Someone originally asked what beach my first pic was taken on, and I said that the second pic would mostly explain that...
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Goldilocks wrote:Ever thought about stand-up?
This is a church? I thought this was the Laugh Corral. No wonder no one shows up! Ba dum, ching! :)

I'll try this one on them: I flew in from heaven, and boy are my wings tired! Ba dum, ching! :lol:

If that one don't get them laughing, put a pitchfork in my hand and call me Lucifer! Oh wait, I see I already have a pitchfork. I'll just take this thing and eat me some pork! (Crickets) Get it? Pork? Church?

(Pause)

Boy you're a lovely audience; thank you and goodnight!

:lol:

Yeah, I considered stand-up. But... it didn't work out too well! :)

Oh, and Kermit's doing fine. He finally declared his undying love for me, and we are to be the hap-ee-est goddess and frog ever! I just can't wait to see how be-u-tee-ful I'll look walking down the aisle in my designer wedding dress! (in a gruffer voice)Wait 'till he gets a load of that, then he'll be sorry he's been ignoring me for twenty-some years! (in a softer, girly voice) But my Kermy's loved me for all that time! He's just a shy little frog who... doesn't know how to express his deepest emotions! And that's part of why I love him- he saves all of that just for me!

Man, I disliked her by far the most!

Felgar, ketchup wasn't meant to be sunscreen. :wink:
Ark~Magic
Established Member

RE:

Post by Ark~Magic »

Cool, I got a fan! It's your turn, Ark
Allright, here goes.
Attachments
Matt rules.
Matt rules.
matt1.JPG (78.55 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
"And I shall slay them who partake of futurism, for in the preterist light there will be everlasting salvation, truth, and peace." ~ Faust
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

kateliz wrote: "Goldilocks"
:lol:
I'll just take this thing and eat me some pork! (Crickets) Get it? Pork? Church?
:?:
Yeah, I considered stand-up. But... it didn't work out too well! :)
Got into an altercation on a reality comic show?
Oh, and Kermit's doing fine. He finally declared his undying love for me, and we are to be the hap-ee-est goddess and frog ever! I just can't wait to see how be-u-tee-ful I'll look walking down the aisle in my designer wedding dress! (in a gruffer voice)Wait 'till he gets a load of that, then he'll be sorry he's been ignoring me for twenty-some years! (in a softer, girly voice) But my Kermy's loved me for all that time! He's just a shy little frog who... doesn't know how to express his deepest emotions! And that's part of why I love him- he saves all of that just for me!
I guess your offspring can be called pigpoles.
Man, I disliked her by far the most!
She'd karate chop you. :twisted:
Felgar, ketchup wasn't meant to be sunscreen. :wink:
What if the red substance that he was eating and covered with wasn't ketchup? :!:

Since you enjoy being a clown so much, you should get a pic of you dressed up as a harlequin. If it's a great pic, maybe you can evolve from Miss Piggy to Harley from Batman. :lol:
ochotseat

Re: RE:

Post by ochotseat »

Ark~Magic wrote: Allright, here goes.
Whatever you're looking at, you're looking at it sternly. :wink: Maybe I should think about posing like that sometime instead of taking more shirtless pictures :P
Last edited by ochotseat on Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ark~Magic
Established Member

RE:

Post by Ark~Magic »

Haha, sorry the pic was so big. I forgot to size it down a bit. But now you can see me in all of my boyish glory. :P
"And I shall slay them who partake of futurism, for in the preterist light there will be everlasting salvation, truth, and peace." ~ Faust
ochotseat

Re: RE:

Post by ochotseat »

Ark~Magic wrote:But now you can see me in all of my boyish glory. :P
:lol: Does teen angst play a part? People can see Buzzed, Felgarascal, Miss Piggy, and I in our 20's glory :lol:
Last edited by ochotseat on Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:We have the same thing here in Minneapolis, only it's more appropriately titled Skyway System. A system in the air, instead of a nightclub!

Nice to see you ocho! (ha ha... did I already do that one? I think I did. Man, lame and done twice over to boot!)
LOL yeah Skyway System that is so much Better :roll:
What is it above all the Buildings instead of between? :lol: It is like the Vancouver Sky Train :roll: Anyways ha ha
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Very funny, I know. If it were less appropriate for me I'd be more amused, I guess. No, I was going to try to post a different pic today but forgot. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. Tried last night but it took too long- something must have been wrong on this computer.
Or the person Operating Piggy :wink: :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Bizzt, if you were a bug, I'd squish you! :P
ocho wrote:
kateliz wrote:I'll just take this thing and eat me some pork! (Crickets) Get it? Pork? Church?
It's supposed to be extremely stupid. Supposed to be a joke so dead, (in the sense it has no life,) that even Jesus couldn't raise it! Lucifer with a pitchfork eating pork. Eating pork was against Mosaic laws. Lucifer was disobeying Mosaic laws. Church was in there because I said I was in a church instead of the stand-up place. It was supposed to be as if I was playing an anti-religious stand-up comedian, but it wasn't anti-religious because Christians, who go to church, can eat pork in accordance with their theology. See? Supposed to be stupid. That's why it's amusing; it's so stupid. Not funny. Not meant to be funny. Get it? :?:

Hmmm, I just picked up something I wished I has seen sooner: the :P in Ark's post about ocho's pic. I thought Ark was a girl that was attracted to ocho's pic, "ochot is pretty cute. Pretty eyes/hair". Then I read ocho's casual reply after seeing Ark's "boyish" pic, and I was a little stunned. Guess that one went right over my head! Ark, no offense, I thought you were a guy until that post. Then I saw your pic and thought you were homosexual. Then I caught your :P and see you're just a wise-guy! Oh, no, wait. Right after I saw your pic I still thought you were a gir... nope, nevermind! That was after I saw ocho's.... :P

Bug Zapper had me a little confused too! :twisted:

Well, but it doesn't matter because I successfully fooled everyone into thinking I was a 21 year old girl, when it turned out I was a 7 year old male child-clown. And now y'all think I'm an oinker. I'd say I have y'all topped! Oh, right, and then before all that I was an older guy with a long beard and all that. Well, and then I got wrinkley and became the Cheshire cat. So don't worry Ark, I got ya beat! :wink:
goldilocks wrote:Got into an altercation on a reality comic show?
Yeah, they had a problem with what I wrote on my application for my gender. Let's just say they had an "Other" category with a line next to it and the other people who also got on were none too pleased with it. 8)
goldilocks wrote:Since you enjoy being a clown so much, you should get a pic of you dressed up as a harlequin. If it's a great pic, maybe you can evolve from Miss Piggy to Harley from Batman.
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz wrote:Bizzt, if you were a bug, I'd squish you! :P
ocho wrote:
kateliz wrote:I'll just take this thing and eat me some pork! (Crickets) Get it? Pork? Church?
It's supposed to be extremely stupid. Supposed to be a joke so dead, (in the sense it has no life,) that even Jesus couldn't raise it! Lucifer with a pitchfork eating pork. Eating pork was against Mosaic laws. Lucifer was disobeying Mosaic laws. Church was in there because I said I was in a church instead of the stand-up place. It was supposed to be as if I was playing an anti-religious stand-up comedian, but it wasn't anti-religious because Christians, who go to church, can eat pork in accordance with their theology. See? Supposed to be stupid. That's why it's amusing; it's so stupid. Not funny. Not meant to be funny. Get it? :?:

Hmmm, I just picked up something I wished I has seen sooner: the :P in Ark's post about ocho's pic. I thought Ark was a girl that was attracted to ocho's pic, "ochot is pretty cute. Pretty eyes/hair". Then I read ocho's casual reply after seeing Ark's "boyish" pic, and I was a little stunned. Guess that one went right over my head! Ark, no offense, I thought you were a guy until that post. Then I saw your pic and thought you were homosexual. Then I caught your :P and see you're just a wise-guy! Oh, no, wait. Right after I saw your pic I still thought you were a gir... nope, nevermind! That was after I saw ocho's.... :P

Bug Zapper had me a little confused too! :twisted:

Well, but it doesn't matter because I successfully fooled everyone into thinking I was a 21 year old girl, when it turned out I was a 7 year old male child-clown. And now y'all think I'm an oinker. I'd say I have y'all topped! Oh, right, and then before all that I was an older guy with a long beard and all that. Well, and then I got wrinkley and became the Cheshire cat. So don't worry Ark, I got ya beat! :wink:
goldilocks wrote:Got into an altercation on a reality comic show?
Yeah, they had a problem with what I wrote on my application for my gender. Let's just say they had an "Other" category with a line next to it and the other people who also got on were none too pleased with it. 8)
goldilocks wrote:Since you enjoy being a clown so much, you should get a pic of you dressed up as a harlequin. If it's a great pic, maybe you can evolve from Miss Piggy to Harley from Batman.
Kateliz, seriously, you have made me laugh so hard that I cry just reading your posts, you are too much of a comic. Even when I am not reading your posts, those posts from you just linger in my mind, and I just start laughing my socks off. Too funny!!! :D :lol: :wink:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Brian, it makes my heart sing to hear that I can service you in such a way! :D Giving to others is what I'd be all about if I wasn't so darn selfish! :x

And I'm so very glad those socks were finally removed from your feet. Man, three years is just too long! :wink:
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Magic...looks like you woke up a few minutes before that picture was taken
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

kateliz wrote: Bizzt, if you were a bug, I'd squish you! :P
It's supposed to be extremely stupid. Supposed to be a joke so dead, (in the sense it has no life,) that even Jesus couldn't raise it! Lucifer with a pitchfork eating pork. Eating pork was against Mosaic laws. Lucifer was disobeying Mosaic laws. Church was in there because I said I was in a church instead of the stand-up place. It was supposed to be as if I was playing an anti-religious stand-up comedian, but it wasn't anti-religious because Christians, who go to church, can eat pork in accordance with their theology. See? Supposed to be stupid. That's why it's amusing; it's so stupid. Not funny. Not meant to be funny. Get it? :?: Hmmm, I just picked up something I wished I has seen sooner: the :P in Ark's post about ocho's pic. I thought Ark was a girl that was attracted to ocho's pic, "ochot is pretty cute. Pretty eyes/hair". Then I read ocho's casual reply after seeing Ark's "boyish" pic, and I was a little stunned. Guess that one went right over my head! Ark, no offense, I thought you were a guy until that post. Then I saw your pic and thought you were homosexual. Then I caught your :P and see you're just a wise-guy! Oh, no, wait. Right after I saw your pic I still thought you were a gir... nope, nevermind! That was after I saw ocho's.... :P
I see Piggy's squealing up a bigger storm than Katrina. :lol:
Guess you aren't familiar with the animated show or DC Comics. :P