confession

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

things i've done: i raped four women.
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7
Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Believer »

Prodigal Son wrote:things i've done: i raped four women.
PS, God is angry, but He wont send you to hell, there is scripture for that. Repent and God will have no more anger towards you. Just leave what you did behind and press on to better things in life. You're not stupid, you're not worthless, you're not the worst of the worst. God sees quality in you despite your flaws, it is for the glory of God that you CHOOSE to be here with us sharing your problems so we can help and motivate you. I do love you brother, you are precious to Him and to us, it is a delight to have you on here being open about yourself. It shows that you do have strength. :wink:
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

Check your PM, PS.

It is important for all of us to remember that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23), that none of us is to pass judgement, and that Jesus went as far as to ask of one sinner's accusers that the one without sin be the one to throw the first stone. No stones were thrown.

PS, work with your therapist. You have made a brave start.
There is nothing that can separate any one of us from God's love.
Mystical
Valued Member

Post by Mystical »

Wow.

#1) You are allowing guilt and hatred to consume your life. Both will destroy you.

#2) If you have done this so many times, what's stopping you from doing it again? Aren't you scared of that? What concerns me is that if you are allowing guilt/hatred to overtake you, you aren't with God. Without him you might hurt someone. Just a thought.