I can't remember

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
j316
Established Member
Christian: No

I can't remember

Post by j316 »

I've got a Question, and of course I think it's not a stupid one. How do you guys keep track of all these posts? How do remember where you were without reading everything?

Please no tacky age related jokes, i'm serious.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: I can't remember

Post by Felgar »

j316 wrote:I've got a Question, and of course I think it's not a stupid one. How do you guys keep track of all these posts? How do remember where you were without reading everything?

Please no tacky age related jokes, i'm serious.
Typically I monitor the threads I've posted to the closest, as they're usually the ones I am most interested in. So I do a forum search for my own user name, and then review the threads with new posts (indicated by the orange post icon beside the thread).

And then it's just a matter of scanning through the ones that are left to see if any new threads are of interest.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

I go through them all...the hard way (though, I aim for the ones with newer posts...cuts down on possibilities.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous