Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3218
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 535 times
Been liked: 289 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2116

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm

y#-o
Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol
I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )
That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.
So your hubby is complicit in driving workers insane? Hopefully you didn't just paint a target on your hubby (unless, of course, that is your plan ;)).
Well, he has been driving me crazy for 24 years y@-)

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 283 times
Been liked: 58 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2117

Post by Nicki » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Nessa wrote:y#-o
Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol
I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )
That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.
So your hubby is complicit in driving workers insane? Hopefully you didn't just paint a target on your hubby (unless, of course, that is your plan ;)).
Well, he has been driving me crazy for 24 years y@-)
I miss my factory job :crying: It didn't exactly involve a conveyor belt, but I liked not having to try to be creative. There aren't too many factories around in Western countries any more - even some of the food ones have been closing down around here :(

whitegardenia1955
Newbie Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2118

Post by whitegardenia1955 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:22 pm

hi my is daniel (username is whitegardenia1955
i am an artist/ musician
very interested in the perceived dichotomy between science and religion...
Christian writers that i love include frank tipler, gk chesterton, cs lewis
nonChristian writers i love : tennessee williams, ee cummings, grant morrison, salvador dali, andre breton etc etc

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19790
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 951 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2119

Post by RickD » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:43 pm

i am an artist/ musician
You mean you're unemployed?

Welcome Daniel!
These users liked this post by RickD:
whitegardenia1955 (Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 pm)
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3218
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 535 times
Been liked: 289 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2120

Post by Nessa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 pm

I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:
These users liked this post by Nessa:
whitegardenia1955 (Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 pm)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19790
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 951 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2121

Post by RickD » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:53 am

I see Nessa's screenname, and I think of the Annie Potts character named Vanessa, from Corvette Summer
Image
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 588 times
Been liked: 616 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2122

Post by Kurieuo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 am

Nessa wrote:I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:
Umm... Is "nick" another name for... err.. you know.. what Trump likes to grab women by? :econfused:
These users liked this post by Kurieuo:
whitegardenia1955 (Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 pm)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3218
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 535 times
Been liked: 289 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2123

Post by Nessa » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:
Umm... Is "nick" another name for... err.. you know.. what Trump likes to grab women by? :econfused:
Meow
=^..^=

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2124

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:51 pm

I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2125

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:53 pm

PS is this the oldest post here?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19790
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 951 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2126

Post by RickD » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.

Welcome to the forum, Einstein!
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2127

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:44 pm

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.

Welcome to the forum, Einstein!
:lol:

whitegardenia1955
Newbie Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2128

Post by whitegardenia1955 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

RickD wrote:
i am an artist/ musician
You mean you're unemployed?

Welcome Daniel!
:lol: thank you

peter007
Newbie Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm
Christian: No
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2129

Post by peter007 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi i am Peter albert...I'm new to this forum.........

yorican67
Acquainted Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 4:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2130

Post by yorican67 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello - Always appreciated this website, awesome articles, much truth about creation in these pages. Looking forward to contribute in the discussion.

Post Reply