Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8269
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 619 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2101

Post by Philip » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:13 am

Welcome, Ged!

I only know of one Ged:

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2102

Post by RickD » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 am

Nessa wrote::|
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Whenever I hear the name Ged, I think of.....

Image
Messa,

Pretty sure that's Jed with a J.
;)
dont make me replace your r with a d.. :P

Ged....jed... meh, all the same
I've never been so insulted...at least since the last time you insulted me.

Nobody loooooves me! :crying:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2103

Post by B. W. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome to the site Ged!
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

Ged
Established Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: New Zealand
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2104

Post by Ged » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:39 am

Nessa wrote:Whenever I hear the name Ged, I think of.....

Image
Yeah, he reminds me of me too. Must be my cousin?

Ged
Established Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: New Zealand
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2105

Post by Ged » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:48 am

Is there a a creation position: 'Slightly older than Young-Earth' ? (just to be awkward :mrgreen: )
"Your name and renown
is the desire of our hearts."
(Isaiah 26:8)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2106

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:54 am

Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:Whenever I hear the name Ged, I think of.....

Image
Yeah, he reminds me of me too. Must be my cousin?
Where in NZ are you?
Hawkesbay here :)

Ged
Established Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: New Zealand
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2107

Post by Ged » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 am

Nessa wrote:
Where in NZ are you?
Hawkesbay here :)
Sunny? Waikato. I lived in Hastings for a few years. How are the apples down there? My tree has gone on strike this season.
"Your name and renown
is the desire of our hearts."
(Isaiah 26:8)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2108

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 am

Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Where in NZ are you?
Hawkesbay here :)
Sunny? Waikato. I lived in Hastings for a few years. How are the apples down there? My tree has gone on strike this season.
We actually have an apple tree but it only gives a few apples. Still young.

Now why would anyone live in Hastings :P

The place makes no sense to me and the layout is bad...
Though it does have a kmart

Ged
Established Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: New Zealand
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2109

Post by Ged » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:45 am

Nessa wrote: Though it does have a kmart
And Watties. y(~~)
"Your name and renown
is the desire of our hearts."
(Isaiah 26:8)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2110

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote: Though it does have a kmart
And Watties. y(~~)
lest we forget watties! :lol:

Also my husband works in Hastings

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21178
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2111

Post by RickD » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote: Though it does have a kmart
And Watties. y(~~)
lest we forget watties! :lol:

Also my husband works in Hastings
Hubby works at Kmart?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2112

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote: Though it does have a kmart
And Watties. y(~~)
lest we forget watties! :lol:

Also my husband works in Hastings
Hubby works at Kmart?
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol

Ged
Established Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: New Zealand
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2113

Post by Ged » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol
I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )
"Your name and renown
is the desire of our hearts."
(Isaiah 26:8)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 306 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2114

Post by Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol
I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )
That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9950
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 651 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2115

Post by Kurieuo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol
I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )
That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.
So your hubby is complicit in driving workers insane? Hopefully you didn't just paint a target on your hubby (unless, of course, that is your plan ;)).
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

Post Reply