Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2011

Post by B. W. » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:12 am

Welcome standing4jesus2!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

standing4jesus2
Newbie Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:20 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2012

Post by standing4jesus2 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:58 am

Thanks, Rick! It's tough when those rational minds have no room for spiritual things. My daughter has the same kind of mind that my husband has, and she influences my son. :-( I try to tell my kids, and husband for that matter, that "Christians" who do not act like Christians probably are NOT Christians. It's sad that people use the label and sully it, not only giving true Christians a bad name, but Jesus Himself. I do plan to stick around and appreciate all the help I can get. I hope that I can help you, too. :-)

standing4jesus2
Newbie Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:20 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2013

Post by standing4jesus2 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Thanks, B.W.! :-)

ck9doctor
Newbie Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2014

Post by ck9doctor » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello,
I hope everyone is well. I look forward to posting questions, answering questions, and making my opinion known here on this site.

As ever with love,
Forever in peace,
ck9doctor

BigHamster
Recognized Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2015

Post by BigHamster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm back.

Grrrrrrrrr *cough cough* Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2016

Post by Vergil » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 am

Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21522
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 1103 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2017

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:24 am

BigHamster wrote:I'm back.

Grrrrrrrrr *cough cough* Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BigHamster,

The name has evolved, but the avatar picture looks familiar.

I seem to recall a member who went by the name, "LittleHamster".

Are you any relation?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21522
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 1103 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2018

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:25 am

Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2019

Post by Vergil » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:28 am

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21522
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 1103 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2020

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:32 am

Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
I wouldn't know about college. That's only for smart people. y:-B
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2021

Post by Vergil » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:39 am

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
I wouldn't know about college. That's only for smart people. y:-B

Apparently milord, the collage I want to go into and study in is a high class and a cultural landmark . . . but 30% (according to my friend) of the students are anti-theist . . . but it's the collage I must go to if I want to become a lawyer . . . and eventually a ruler
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21522
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 1103 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2022

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 am

Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
I wouldn't know about college. That's only for smart people. y:-B

Apparently milord, the collage I want to go into and study in is a high class and a cultural landmark . . . but 30% (according to my friend) of the students are anti-theist . . . but it's the collage I must go to if I want to become a lawyer . . . and eventually a ruler
That would mean that 70% are pro-theist!

Theism ftw!!!
These users liked this post by RickD:
Vergil (Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:56 am)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2023

Post by Vergil » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:44 am

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote: Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.


How have you been, Milord?
Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
I wouldn't know about college. That's only for smart people. y:-B

Apparently milord, the collage I want to go into and study in is a high class and a cultural landmark . . . but 30% (according to my friend) of the students are anti-theist . . . but it's the collage I must go to if I want to become a lawyer . . . and eventually a ruler
That would mean that 70% are pro-theist!

Theism ftw!!!

That's just the estimated number milord . . . and It's a pain to debate with anti-theist, as you have experienced
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

BigHamster
Recognized Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2024

Post by BigHamster » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:19 pm

RickD wrote:
BigHamster wrote:I'm back.

Grrrrrrrrr *cough cough* Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BigHamster,

The name has evolved, but the avatar picture looks familiar.

I seem to recall a member who went by the name, "LittleHamster".

Are you any relation?

*cough* Grrrrrace !


Yes, it's me :wave:

I've come back to protect my *GRACE* thread for the works-based-salvationists.

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 22&t=39629

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5243
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 297 times

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

#2025

Post by 1over137 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:02 am

BigHamster, why are you not using your old account?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

Post Reply