Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by Byblos »

SaidHarbieh wrote:Hello im Said Harbieh, a lebanese catholic maronite, its nice to see so much people band together for one greater cause, no matter the denomination :D God bless you all
Welcome Said, you're not the only one here ;) .
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

SaidHarbieh wrote:Hello im Said Harbieh, a lebanese catholic maronite, its nice to see so much people band together for one greater cause, no matter the denomination :D God bless you all
Welcome, Said! :wave:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DannyM wrote:
Welcome, Said! :wave:
What he said, Said! Welcome!!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

SaidHarbieh wrote:
Hello im Said Harbieh, a lebanese catholic maronite, its nice to see so much people band together for one greater cause, no matter the denomination God bless you all
Welcome :wave:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

hello!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
luccah
Newbie Member

this is me luccah

Post by luccah »

hi brathers and sisters.i believ that we all brathers and asisters.am fom namibia just next door to south africa.it is a well knw small country that is blessed by God to also recieve the end tym message.am a year an a fewwmonths in the message now and it has been changing my life since ever until nou.didnt knw about the web side and i was longing to interact with brathers and sister around the world,and i believ that i have cam to the rigth place
namibia is not such a big country and i stay in a city alld walvis bay.under the ministry of paster jeffrey an paster clint.i dont knw muh about the webside and i believ you guys will help me out. God bless
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: this is me luccah

Post by RickD »

luccah wrote:hi brathers and sisters.i believ that we all brathers and asisters.am fom namibia just next door to south africa.it is a well knw small country that is blessed by God to also recieve the end tym message.am a year an a fewwmonths in the message now and it has been changing my life since ever until nou.didnt knw about the web side and i was longing to interact with brathers and sister around the world,and i believ that i have cam to the rigth place
namibia is not such a big country and i stay in a city alld walvis bay.under the ministry of paster jeffrey an paster clint.i dont knw muh about the webside and i believ you guys will help me out. God bless
Welcome, luccah. :wave:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

luccah wrote:hi brathers and sisters.i believ that we all brathers and asisters.am fom namibia just next door to south africa.it is a well knw small country that is blessed by God to also recieve the end tym message.am a year an a fewwmonths in the message now and it has been changing my life since ever until nou.didnt knw about the web side and i was longing to interact with brathers and sister around the world,and i believ that i have cam to the rigth place
Welcome, luccah! You *have* found the right place, friend :)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Welcome :)
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
La Volpe
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by La Volpe »

Oh Hai, I've actually been here a little but I never formally introduced myself I guess. Well my name is Sam. I've long used this website as a reference but didn't discover the forums until recently. Oh and In case anyone was wondering "La Volpe" means "The Fox" In Itallian. I've just always liked the name. I'm a methodist by the way =). I know A LOT about history especially american and I like excersizing reading and video games. Nice to meet all of you ^_^
People will believe anything if you whisper it.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Welcome to the board Volpe.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
KOGnition
Familiar Member

Post by KOGnition »

What's up everyone~ I'm Ken.

I recently came across the main site for referencing and I've always been a fan of reading forums. So I naturally gravitated to the forum from there. I've "trolled" many great discussions in the past weeks so I've decided to register so I can voice some questions I've had. I look forward to inquiring the extremely knowledgeable members of this board to further my bible studies. :esmile:

Currently I'm using a NIV and KJV. I've also recently acquired a New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures from a few Jehovah's Witnesses who I ended up debating on my front porch the other day ( :lol: ) This actually was the catalyst for seeking out more information and inspired me to study a little more about my faith. I would consider myself being still in the infancy stages of bible study but I'm excited to learn more!

~Ken
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Greetings brothers and sisters in Christ :)

I've been posting for a few weeks but never properly introduced myself. I'm a 20-something "cradle Catholic". I had my "falling out" with God in my teen years, but thanks to his grace and mercy, found him again. What brought me here was a general need to bolster my faith with reason and to find like-minded souls who understand the requirement to "know what one believes" and not just "believe what one believes" :P I am more interested in the philosophical proofs of God, but I am open to learning the scientific supports of it, however it's not my forte at all. I look forward to getting to know each of you :)
Last edited by StMonicaGuideMe on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Welcome to the board KOGnition and StMonica. :wave:

StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

KOGnition wrote:What's up everyone~ I'm Ken.

I recently came across the main site for referencing and I've always been a fan of reading forums. So I naturally gravitated to the forum from there. I've "trolled" many great discussions in the past weeks so I've decided to register so I can voice some questions I've had. I look forward to inquiring the extremely knowledgeable members of this board to further my bible studies. :esmile:

Currently I'm using a NIV and KJV. I've also recently acquired a New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures from a few Jehovah's Witnesses who I ended up debating on my front porch the other day ( :lol: ) This actually was the catalyst for seeking out more information and inspired me to study a little more about my faith. I would consider myself being still in the infancy stages of bible study but I'm excited to learn more!

~Ken
Welcome, Ken! :D I'm glad you have the humility to recognize your level of understanding of the bible. So many do not. A lot of people think they can just open it up like a novel and "get it". Everyone needs direction, and it will be great discussing things with you!

First hint: get rid of the KJV :mrgreen:
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".