Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
goldmoor
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by goldmoor »

hello my name matthew or you can use (goldmoor) my username i am 16 from virginia and i been on this forum for a few months know i want be in this forum for one a good community of christian to find support and talk to and second i wanted to find a pleace that supports both intelligence and christianity and that why i join this forum in a nutshell
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,but power and of love and of a sound mind 2timonthy1:7

he has given us power to overcome any obstacle,love to endured any and all hardship and a sound mind to solve any problem and have peace inside and out so truly what is it that we should fear
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Welcome Matthew :ebiggrin:

May the Lord bless you.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Bovey
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Bovey »

Hey, new member just looking for a friendly community to discuss God and His Holy Word.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Bovey wrote:Hey, new member just looking for a friendly community to discuss God and His Holy Word.
Welcome to the board, Bovey. :wave:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Cor Blimey I want a cup of tea.

and hello bovey :wave:
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

:wave: Hi Bovey welcome
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Jayscience
Acquainted Member

Post by Jayscience »

Hi everyone I'm new to this. I just found this site a week ago and find it intersting. It's refreshing to see conversation about this rather than just hear and agree, like I have mostly seen.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Jayscience wrote:Hi everyone I'm new to this. I just found this site a week ago and find it intersting. It's refreshing to see conversation about this rather than just hear and agree, like I have mostly seen.
Welcome Jayscience.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
microburst
Acquainted Member

Post by microburst »

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, and with the friendly help of others, I would like to obtain alot of knowledge about God and many different wonderful things.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

microburst wrote:Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, and with the friendly help of others, I would like to obtain alot of knowledge about God and many different wonderful things.
Welcome to the forum, microburst. 8)

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Welcome, I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

Dan
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Welcome, newest members! We hope you find what you seek here and at the very least, you'll get a few more friends out of the experience (or night terrors, depending on how you see Rick's avatar O.O)
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
Thwarp
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Thwarp »

Hail and Greetings. :wave:
I think I found a forum here where civility runs rampant and militant attitudes are forbidden.
I've been looking for a forum where I can ask some, what I describe as tricky questions in hopes I get encouraging, faith based strengthening on a wide variety of topics. Hopefully I might be able to toss in a bit of constructive wisdom once in awhile too.

I am also in need of some wise counsel too. In time as I grow to trust (or not to) I will post those issues latter.

But I've recently gained an interest in reasons why I believe (actually why I know) God The father through His Son made all things and without either nothing was made. Learning how he made all things and holds all things together through the power of his word and being able to communcate it is essential. It also helps avoid the stupid feeling one gets when we reply "I dont need a reason to believe..... I just do." Thats all fine and well because one actually has a reason to believe or KNOW the God Did it all but you lack the words or knowledge to express it.

Science did not create God and since it did not, it has no more power to disavow him than it does to tell me I am a cosmic accident. :amen:

Looking forward to meeting you in the forums,
Thwarp
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Thwarp wrote:
I think I found a forum here where civility runs rampant and militant attitudes are forbidden.
Well, don't keep it a secret. Let us know where this forum is, too!! :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Thwarp. :wave:

-Edward R Murrow