Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by Storyteller »

y>:D<

*wipes away a tear*
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

I think Annette is a prime example of the fact that God teaches us more, and more powerfully, in the midst of our pain and trials. And she's had so many things stacked against her. Just shows how Christ can be found by one open to Him. Godspeed, Story!
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote::wave:

I'm back :)
Omg, were you away?
:oops:

:mrgreen:
I only went to make you a sammich!
In all seriousness, your gift of faith, which shines through in your posts, is a refreshing breath of fresh air in this forum. I truly miss you when you're not here.
Seriously waiting for the punchline.....

:P
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote::wave:

I'm back :)
Omg, were you away?

In all seriousness, your gift of faith, which shines through in your posts, is a refreshing breath of fresh air in this forum. I truly miss you when you're not here.

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

hello everyone. it has been a long time since i have been here. just thought i would say hello. specifically to those i remember, byblos, b.w. and kurieo. was wondering if ffc and zoegirl were still here too? :wave:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jenna wrote:hello everyone. it has been a long time since i have been here. just thought i would say hello. specifically to those i remember, byblos, b.w. and kurieo. was wondering if ffc and zoegirl were still here too? :wave:
Hi Jenna,

We haven't met yet, but I'm THE really cool moderator that everybody likes.(Just ask all the women here) :mrgreen:

I just noticed that your last post here, was over 5 years ago, right after your husband passed away.

I hope you're doing ok.

Welcome back. :D
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote:
jenna wrote:hello everyone. it has been a long time since i have been here. just thought i would say hello. specifically to those i remember, byblos, b.w. and kurieo. was wondering if ffc and zoegirl were still here too? :wave:
Hi Jenna,

We haven't met yet, but I'm THE really cool moderator that everybody likes.(Just ask all the women here) :mrgreen:

I just noticed that your last post here, was over 5 years ago, right after your husband passed away.

I hope you're doing ok.

Welcome back. :D

Don't believe a word he says jen, he's a clown with a power trip. Just look his avatar.

Welcome back. :wave:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

thank you both for the welcome. Nice to meet you RickD. Byblos!!!! my dear friend so good you are here! y>:D<
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

jenna wrote:thank you both for the welcome. Nice to meet you RickD. Byblos!!!! my dear friend so good you are here! y>:D<
I am like a chronic disease, always present, always a pain, but manageable nonetheless. :mrgreen:

Good to see you back jen, hope you're doing well. Stick around for a while this time.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

Byblos wrote:
jenna wrote:thank you both for the welcome. Nice to meet you RickD. Byblos!!!! my dear friend so good you are here! y>:D<
I am like a chronic disease, always present, always a pain, but manageable nonetheless. :mrgreen:

Good to see you back jen, hope you're doing well. Stick around for a while this time.
I plan to. hopefully things will go over well, as my rather unconventional views havent changed, haha
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jenna wrote:
Byblos wrote:

I plan to. hopefully things will go over well, as my rather unconventional views havent changed, haha
Jenna,

Despite my unconventional views, I was asked to be moderator!

On the flip side of that, not long after I became a moderator, a bunch of mods stepped down. Hey wait... :shock:

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Hello, Jenna. We're pretty much a varied bunch here. Lots of silliness as well as very serious discussions.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

RickD wrote:
jenna wrote:
Byblos wrote:

Jenna,

On the flip side of that, not long after I became a moderator, a bunch of mods stepped down. Hey wait... :shock:
lol. my views are the armstrongism, if you choose to call it that. thank you for the kind words, hope they continue :ewink:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote: Omg, were you away?

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

jenna wrote:
RickD wrote:
jenna wrote:
Byblos wrote:

Jenna,

lol. my views are the armstrongism, if you choose to call it that. thank you for the kind words, hope they continue :ewink:
An optimist!

We need more of those