Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Hello

Post by FFC »

Ashley wrote:Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Ashley living in Japan. A causal surf led me to this website. It is great to have this website explaining in details the biblical passages. Impressive is the part apologetics defending what the atheists and agnostics have been challenging so much that they always refuse to accept God's words and turn their back to the truth.

A website like this is powerful to convince those who always accuse with their conceited logical reasoning and radical secularism.

Still-necked heathens should read this website.

Wish we may share pretty much here.
Welcome, Ashley it's good to have you here. A casual surf led me here as well and I've been wading ever since. :lol:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Re: Hello

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:
Ashley wrote:Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Ashley living in Japan. A causal surf led me to this website. It is great to have this website explaining in details the biblical passages. Impressive is the part apologetics defending what the atheists and agnostics have been challenging so much that they always refuse to accept God's words and turn their back to the truth.

A website like this is powerful to convince those who always accuse with their conceited logical reasoning and radical secularism.

Still-necked heathens should read this website.

Wish we may share pretty much here.
Welcome, Ashley it's good to have you here. A casual surf led me here as well and I've been wading ever since. :lol:
Ditto.

Welcome Ashley. Hope you stick around.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
paparalph
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Introduce yourself:

Post by paparalph »

I am new to computers and forums (for the most part). My first forum experience was on Tackletour. I am a new believing Christian whom I owe a great deal of gratitude to Rich Deam. I am also a family man with a wife and two kids. Beyond that, I fish.....
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Greetings paparalph,

Welcome to the board.. I was raised in Boise Idaho if that helps any.. I'm also very much a Bronco fan... Where I went to college a few years..

How's the cold weather up there?

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

Hi there paparalph.
I'm going to have trouble with your name. I almost called you paragraph! :oops:
So how does Rich Deam fit into the scheme of things?
And if you go for catch and release Bass fishing, when do you get to eat them? Or is it just the left overs you throw back?
Mind you, I don't think I have ever eaten Bass so I don't know what it is like. Perhaps it tastes utterly horrible... :shock:
jakasaki
Newbie Member

Another Newbie saying "Hi"

Post by jakasaki »

Hello everyone!

Found this site by accident really and found it interesting. So, here I am and ready to participate....

User name Jakasaki is my dogs name, he was a Japanese Akita who recently passed away! :cry:

I am a Christian from New York and looking forward to meeting all of you! :lol:

Greetings and regards to all,

Pamela

God Bless America!!!
Byblos
Old School

Re: Another Newbie saying "Hi"

Post by Byblos »

jakasaki wrote:Hello everyone!

Found this site by accident really and found it interesting. So, here I am and ready to participate....

User name Jakasaki is my dogs name, he was a Japanese Akita who recently passed away! :cry:

Pamela

God Bless America!!!

Hi Pamela and welcome to the site. As you can see there's a ton of material on the main page. Read whatever interests you and jump right in. I'm from NY too by the way (Brooklyn).

John.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Another Newbie saying "Hi"

Post by Canuckster1127 »

jakasaki wrote:Hello everyone!

Pamela

Welcome Pamela.

We're glad you're here and look forward to knowing you better too!

God Bless America!!!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
The Gross 1
Newbie Member

Post by The Gross 1 »

Hey I'm Richard. I'm sixteen and I love serving the Lord with my musical talent. I produce music, play drums, I'm on drumline and like DCI(for all you band nerds in here). I like knowledge and discussions so this site and forum seems like the perfect place to feed my interests, converse with fellow Christians, and help to increase my knowledge of the Bible and my walk with the Lord.
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

Welcome Richard.
You are not the only sixteen year old here (so I believe) although most of us are somewhat older. :D
Hop in wherever you like, ask questions and add comments. I hope you enjoy being here.
oniichan
Newbie Member

Post by oniichan »

I just wanted to go with customs and introduce myself.

Name: Oniichan
Intrests: Languages

I look forward to some interesting conversations :wink:
Angel Cake
Acquainted Member

Post by Angel Cake »

Hi,

I'm Krissy. I love reading apologetics and am happy to be here!
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

Welcome to both of you, Oniichan and Krissy Angel Cake. :)
Join in with questions and comments wherever you like.
Turgonian

Post by Turgonian »

Judah wrote:Welcome Richard.
You are not the only sixteen year old here (so I believe) although most of us are somewhat older. :D
Correct! I'm 16 (and a half). :)
Welcome everyone! Have fun here, and be educated!
The Bible says they were "willingly ignorant". In the Greek, this means "be dumb on purpose". (Kent Hovind)
Shambler
Newbie Member

Post by Shambler »

Hi everyone, I just found this board while surfing and can see there is some lively discussion going on here!

My name is John, I am 38 and live in the UK.

I look forward to participating myself when ( and if ) I think of something relevant to say :wink: