Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by B. W. »

Welcome standing4jesus2!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
standing4jesus2
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by standing4jesus2 »

Thanks, Rick! It's tough when those rational minds have no room for spiritual things. My daughter has the same kind of mind that my husband has, and she influences my son. :-( I try to tell my kids, and husband for that matter, that "Christians" who do not act like Christians probably are NOT Christians. It's sad that people use the label and sully it, not only giving true Christians a bad name, but Jesus Himself. I do plan to stick around and appreciate all the help I can get. I hope that I can help you, too. :-)
standing4jesus2
Newbie Member

Post by standing4jesus2 »

Thanks, B.W.! :-)
ck9doctor
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ck9doctor »

Hello,
I hope everyone is well. I look forward to posting questions, answering questions, and making my opinion known here on this site.

As ever with love,
Forever in peace,
ck9doctor
BigHamster
Recognized Member

Post by BigHamster »

I'm back.

Grrrrrrrrr *cough cough* Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

BigHamster wrote:I'm back.

BigHamster,

The name has evolved, but the avatar picture looks familiar.

I seem to recall a member who went by the name, "LittleHamster".

Are you any relation?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ
Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.

How have you been, Milord?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:Greetings, my new brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce thyself, I am Vergil and a old guy (not that quite old but more like a newblood) here in this site, I hope to be your friends in our journey to finding God and his son Christ

Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:

Forgive thee Sire, I'm just introducing myself to the our new brothers and sisters.

Well, times have been rough but still fun, and I keep smiling, yet I fearing going into college . . .
I wouldn't know about college. That's only for smart people. y:-B

-Edward R Murrow

Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:

Apparently milord, the collage I want to go into and study in is a high class and a cultural landmark . . . but 30% (according to my friend) of the students are anti-theist . . . but it's the collage I must go to if I want to become a lawyer . . . and eventually a ruler
- Jesus Christ

- Charles Stanley
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:

Apparently milord, the collage I want to go into and study in is a high class and a cultural landmark . . . but 30% (according to my friend) of the students are anti-theist . . . but it's the collage I must go to if I want to become a lawyer . . . and eventually a ruler
That would mean that 70% are pro-theist!

Theism ftw!!!

-Edward R Murrow

Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote:
Vergil wrote:
RickD wrote: Quit fooling around Vergil. We know who you are.

That would mean that 70% are pro-theist!

Theism ftw!!!

That's just the estimated number milord . . . and It's a pain to debate with anti-theist, as you have experienced
- Jesus Christ

- Charles Stanley
BigHamster
Recognized Member

Post by BigHamster »

RickD wrote:
BigHamster wrote:I'm back.

BigHamster,

The name has evolved, but the avatar picture looks familiar.

I seem to recall a member who went by the name, "LittleHamster".

Are you any relation?

*cough* Grrrrrace !

Yes, it's me :wave:

I've come back to protect my *GRACE* thread for the works-based-salvationists.

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 22&t=39629
1over137
Technical Admin
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

BigHamster, why are you not using your old account?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart