Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ryo dokomi
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by ryo dokomi »

hey R7-12.... :lol: that reminds me of R2-D2...i love star wars...is that where you got that name?
anyway.. welcome to the forum. hope you find this to be what your looking for (just remember that were not perfect here) :)
well, hope we here can enlighten and strengthen you, as i hope you will us. again welcome to the forum.
God Bless.
Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19
R7-12
Established Member

Post by R7-12 »

Hello ryo domoki,

Thanks for the friendly welcome.

That's funny you should connect R7-12 with star wars, others have done the same but it actually refers to something biblical.

Your name sounds Japanese. It wouldn't be a combination of Satoh Domaki and Kawano Ryo - two Japanese ballplayers, would it?

Anyway, what part of the planet are you from and in what part do you now live (California?)- if I may ask?

R7-12
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

R7-12 wrote:Hello ryo domoki,

Thanks for the friendly welcome.
no problem.

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... &start=180here is a link to my picture
i am only half japanese (you cant tell though :(
Your name sounds Japanese. It wouldn't be a combination of Satoh Domaki and Kawano Ryo - two Japanese ballplayers, would it?
no, my name is not about those people...i didnt even know about that...thats soo cool. actually i made it up for an online RP that i used to do, i just got hooked on the name. i love it 8)
Anyway, what part of the planet are you from and in what part do you now live (California?)- if I may ask?
which planet are you refering to? :wink: :roll: just kidding i know your talking about planet zephozzacophine....any-way [raises eyebrow at own comment] :roll:
why do you ask what part im from, when you stated it yourself? :? :lol: i was born in Escondido, CA..moved up north 45 miles to Temecula, CA at 8 months, and lived here ever since. now a little over 17 years...yay :wink:
R7-12 wrote:That's funny you should connect R7-12 with star wars, others have done the same but it actually refers to something biblical.
im guessing Rev. 7:12?

Good to have you here.

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19
R7-12
Established Member

Post by R7-12 »

Hey ryo domoki,

That's a good photograph - I should know, I used to be in the business. You have a very kind and honest-looking appearance.

You say your half Japanese, what's your other half?

You asked,
im guessing Rev. 7:12?
Nope, but thanks for playing!

I'm glad to be here.

R7-12
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

R7-12 wrote:Hey ryo domoki,

That's a good photograph - I should know, I used to be in the business.
what business is that?

R7-12
Established Member

Post by R7-12 »

Professional photography.
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

ohh cool. i was happy with them. its one of my senior pictures.

Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

My name is Forge.

I am not new.

I eat babies.

Not really.

Hello, newbies.
I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

you know what forge, i have been wondering this. i am sure that it has been asked before, but i was just so curious....what is with your obsession with pie...and what kind of pie. :)

Gilchrist
Newbie Member

Post by Gilchrist »

Hello! I am 50 years old, soon to be 51. Married to a lovely woman for 27 years. Father of 2 girls, Grandfather of a boy and a girl.

I used to write a Torah commentary for http://www.mim.com but stopped because of time demands.

I believe the Bible (Gen-Rev) is God's word reveled to us, and our only standard of faith. And as such I believe Saturday is the Sabbath, not Sunday - regardless of what laws a Pope makes. I believe Christians should be following the teachings, instructions, and commands found in the Jewish Bible (Old Testament), including the dietary laws, Holy Days, etc.

I enjoy open and honest discussion and debate. And yes, I will change my stance on issues if the scripture leads me to.

I am looking forward to posting here.
tachyon
Newbie Member

Post by tachyon »

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here, and I'm 22...I came to this site to pick up chicks...:) haha, j/k, I'm sure no one has used that one before 8)

Anyway, I will be wrapping up my undergraduate physics degree at the end of this year, and next year I will be starting in a Ph.D. program for physics. I enjoy both physics and theology pretty much equally and I look forward to honest intellectual discussion about both in this forum.
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Welcome to the forums.

May your time here be a blessing.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Iggy
Recognized Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Iggy »

I'm justin, 22yrs old, serving over seas in the US Air Force. i like to talk about science/God, so i guess i stumbled across the perfect website!
Legendz
Newbie Member

Hi from dunedin, New Zealand

Post by Legendz »

Hi,
:D am new to this posting thing, guess i am showing my age...
I am 26 and been involved in the pro-life movement in NZ since i was little. looking forward to "meeting" new people on this site.
it is lovely weather over here, well that's what we keep telling ourselves.
Alexia
soon to be moving to Christchurch :) yay
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

I guess it could be seen as appropriate for me to be welcoming a fellow Kiwi to the board.

G'day Legendz. Another mainlander, I see. :wink:
Welcome.