Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ganaa
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by ganaa »

No matter where we live, we all same in front of GOD.
But our faith will define how strong we're shining...
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Ganna, thanks a lot for sharing your story. We are eager to hear more about your experiences. Where you parents Buddhists?
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

They were, but not too addicted.. You guys may be heard that Mongolia was the post-communist country over 70 years and during this period, political discipline had been used to going like other former soviet countries between 1920-1990 . Until 1990, no one heard about the Gospel of GOD in Mongolia and impossible to enter any missioners into Mongolia. That's why my parents did not know the truth of Creator,. However I trust in GOD when they were alive. But honesty, I had no courage/brave to tell the truth to them, especially for my father. After father passed away in 2008, I had the chance to save my mother but I didn't, Mom passed in 2012. This is my sorrow,..

But I believe..., I still pray for them, because GOD says in In Rev 1:18 I am he that levith, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death,..

Starting 12th century, many religions came into Mongolian territory which are; Christian (Nestorian - Eastern Church), Islam, Buddhist, Shaman. If you'd like to know more about it, I am suggesting you read the book "Step by step" of Dr.Hugh Kemp.

http://www.mongolia-attractions.com/anc ... golia.html

Fortunately, After 1990 many Christian churches were founded in my country, we all are involving to build the Kingdom of GOD in Mongolia with many brothers & sisters in faith. Apostle Paul says in Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high place.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

ganaa wrote:Fortunately, After 1990 many Christian churches were founded in my country...
OK...I visited DZ via GoogleEarth...thanks. Are there many Christians in your area?

:D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
ganaa wrote:Fortunately, After 1990 many Christian churches were founded in my country...
OK...I visited DZ via GoogleEarth...thanks. Are there many Christians in your area?

:D
not too many, may be hundreds of people in DZ. I am living little far from DZ (over 160 kms) & in my place we almost 10-15 people share each other the words of GOD (Bible study) then preaching to unbelievers..,

However people think themselves as a Christian, but being a true follower of Christ is not easy. It means to change our entire lifestyle & everything..
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

ganaa wrote:not too many, may be hundreds of people in DZ. I am living little far from DZ (over 160 kms) & in my place we almost 10-15 people share each other the words of GOD (Bible study) then preaching to unbelievers..,
OK...you are a small group, like the original apostles :D
ganaa wrote:However people think themselves as a Christian, but being a true follower of Christ is not easy. It means to change our entire lifestyle & everything..
It may not be easy but it is enjoyable to have Christ change us through Bible study and meeting with other Christians.

:wave:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

Agree with you. The small group has own advantages & disadvantages.
But I think no matter Christian congregation is being big or small. Matter is, how you have the effective communication with GOD and how you're stronger in faith. This is matter & point.

1 Cor 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

ganaa wrote:They were, but not too addicted.. You guys may be heard that Mongolia was the post-communist country over 70 years and during this period, political discipline had been used to going like other former soviet countries between 1920-1990 . Until 1990, no one heard about the Gospel of GOD in Mongolia and impossible to enter any missioners into Mongolia. That's why my parents did not know the truth of Creator,. However I trust in GOD when they were alive. But honesty, I had no courage/brave to tell the truth to them, especially for my father. After father passed away in 2008, I had the chance to save my mother but I didn't, Mom passed in 2012. This is my sorrow,..

But I believe..., I still pray for them, because GOD says in In Rev 1:18 I am he that levith, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death,..

Starting 12th century, many religions came into Mongolian territory which are; Christian (Nestorian - Eastern Church), Islam, Buddhist, Shaman. If you'd like to know more about it, I am suggesting you read the book "Step by step" of Dr.Hugh Kemp.

http://www.mongolia-attractions.com/anc ... golia.html

Fortunately, After 1990 many Christian churches were founded in my country, we all are involving to build the Kingdom of GOD in Mongolia with many brothers & sisters in faith. Apostle Paul says in Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high place.
Please post more Ganaa. Your posts are really fascinating and I am really enjoying reading them.

I know very little about Mongolia. I did see a documentary a while ago about Mongolians who live a nomadic lifestyle in yurts, moving their livestock and horses with them. It looked an incredibly difficult life yet so rewarding in many ways. Is it still like that at all?

I am so sorry to hear about your parents, it must be hard for you. My parents are alive but refuse to accept Christ (or any religion) seeing it as a "cult" but I still pray for them.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

Hi Storyteller,

I never think the Mongolian nomadic lifestyle is too difficult, of course we are more closer to nature if comparing with other developed countries & it seems may be little hard for people who live in well developed countries.

Since I was born, the people & my friends we all grew up in countryside (because I was born in eastern Mongolia, very far from capitol city "Ulaanbaatar") & riding horses, moving livestock, plant vegetables, helping to my parents and going to schools like others. Those were never ever problem for me. The real problem is; Mongolian people they do not know about who is the GOD.

Most of Mongolian people are Buddhist & kids who were born in this kind of family, they had became the religious people when they grew up. Because kids have no choices & they had to automatically follow up the religion of their parents. If parents believe shaman, kids will believe shaman,.. Those terrible things are more diverting the we Mongolians from the salvation of GOD. So what should we do now then? .. of course, many ways we will have if we'll brave and confident for GOD's business.

About my parents..., that time I was not a good prayer like today. Losing someone is very painful, but the lost teaches me how became brave & shows me the only way is Jesus & faith in GOD.

GOD already gave us the great tools, great weapons (Eph 6:14-18). Prayer is a gift to us and a especial privilege. However, the fact remains that the power of prayer is least exercised by the average believer. We need to do well to learn the art of warfare prayer. Praying is not moving & beating air by your tongue. Praying is a great power to shaking Heavens.
See Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and violent take it by force. - After Christ came into Earth, it had been possible for all strongest prayers. So,. pray for your parents without ceasing. If you think your pray is weak do not stop, make fasten then pray, you should saw you won.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

As you can probably guess from my avatar I am passionate about horses :) Those little Mongolian horses are incredible, so sturdy and strong! Every time I see something about Mongolia I picture a nomadic lifestyle, the yurts, the livestock, the horses and feel a pang. I`d love that kind of life. To me, it seems more real than my lifestyle. It just seems you`re really living, y`know? Busy living, surviving rather than living in luxury and yearning for more.

It`s great to read that the Gospel is reaching you, and that you are a Christian. Shaman are medicine men aren`t they? I do feel that in some ways, they are closer to God than a lot of people, it just seems more natural somehow. I haven`t explained that very well.... I think what I`m trying to say is that it fascinates me and there is a lot right with it, apart from an absence of God which I suppose is the most important thing but change is obviously happening :)

Losing someone is hard, very, I lost four babies before my daughter and I still grieve for them but I trust in God to keep them safe, even though I wasn`t a Christian at the time (there`s a thought... are they saved or not?) It sounds like you`ve found a way through your pain and you come across as full of faith. It`s inspiring :)

I will continue to pray for my parents until my dying breath. I have great faith in God, I trust Him totally. He has His plans and reasons.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

..I am so sorry for your loss..
1 Tim 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

About Shaman (those are not men/women of GOD), See Exodus 22:18, Exodus 20:3-6, Lev 20:6. Only true believers & True Christians are closer to GOD.

Be brave & peace be with you.
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

I had one brother (1 year younger than me) and I never saw his face. When I was over 2 y.o, he passed away because of nurse,..Sometimes I cried for my little brother. If he still alive today I believe he was Christian like his brother. If he would be like his brother, of course one day we'll meet in kingdom of GOD. I believe that he is already there in GOD's kingdom before me.

Believe that your babies already there in His Kingdom and Saved, you'll meet with them after you completed your faith like apostle Paul. Trust it .

if you'll have sometime, read the entire story of Job. (Job 42:10-17).
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

ganaa wrote:..I am so sorry for your loss..
[quote/]
Thank you, that does actually mean something.
ganaa]1 Tim 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.[/quote] Faith is absolute for me, charity is something I hold dear, sobriety is my personal demon but I am praying for help on that one. [quote= wrote:About Shaman (those are not men/women of GOD), See Exodus 22:18, Exodus 20:3-6, Lev 20:6. Only true believers & True Christians are closer to GOD.
I know :) I meant I suppose that it fascinates me, I see a strength of belief, a community, history that is so different to mine.

ganaa wrote:Be brave & peace be with you.
I have God, how could I not be brave? y>:D<
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

ganaa wrote:I had one brother (1 year younger than me) and I never saw his face. When I was over 2 y.o, he passed away because of nurse,..Sometimes I cried for my little brother. If he still alive today I believe he was Christian like his brother. If he would be like his brother, of course one day we'll meet in kingdom of GOD. I believe that he is already there in GOD's kingdom before me.

Believe that your babies already there in His Kingdom and Saved, you'll meet with them after you completed your faith like apostle Paul. Trust it .

if you'll have sometime, read the entire story of Job. (Job 42:10-17).
Loss is so hard sometimes isnt it? Thank you ganaa for your words, they bring me comfort. I hope, and believe, my babies are playing with your brother in Heaven.

I am not well versed in Scripture yet but I will read Job.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Sorry I messed the quoting up, hope you can read it.

And thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words.