I communicated with God! You try too....

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
schang1984
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes

Re: I communicated with God! You try too....

Post by schang1984 »

How did I cause Genesis to happen?
This is a long story. To make a long story short:
In order to cause Genesis one needs a lot of something called "magical energy".
Back in 2007 I invented a new way to treat cancer. Unfortunately, the people who used this new way to treat cancer sadly died instead of being cured. A lot of people unfortunately died, but this gave me a lot of magical energy.
The short version of the story: When I had enough magical energy, I said "protect me" millions of times, and then it happened: Genesis.
Some people think that genesis occurred at the beginning of time, but in fact it occurred in 2013 and was sent backward in time to seed the earth at the beginning of time.
schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

For example, happiness is ethereal too... Can you explain happiness?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Philip,

There are two possibilities with this poster:
1) he’s a troll, and he’s just getting you all riled up.

2) he actually believes what he’s saying, and he’s not going to be swayed by logic.

So,

Applying logical arguments against what he’s saying will do no good in either instance.

And anyone reading this thread knows that it’s either 1 or 2, so there’s no point using this to help others.

But of course there’s option 3. Continue on and have some fun.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Ok Philip,

Let’s see how this goes when we apply logic to what this guy says.
schang 1984 wrote:
Some people think that genesis occurred at the beginning of time, but in fact it occurred in 2013 and was sent backward in time to seed the earth at the beginning of time.
So tell me how the creation of the world happened in 2013, when the world was already existing in 2013?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Ok,

I think I’ve found what we’re dealing with here.

This guy posted on a schizophrenia forum.
https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/exter ... mand/20248

Now,

I’m all for a little teasing someone. But this guy has some clear mental issues. I’m not going to take part in teasing this guy.

And, I hope you guys can see how futile it is to argue logically with a schizophrenic.

Don’t take my word for it. Search for yourselves. The IP address he’s posting from is in The Netherlands. Do a google search of “schang1984”.

-Edward R Murrow

schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

I don't have schizophrenia.
schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

Me and Obiel DeNook independently communicated with God. With 2 people doing it independently, I know that this is real and not an illusion.

Obiel DeNook said something that he could not have known about.

Also I have read stories about schizophrenia and they do not resemble my story.

But now I am searching for a third person to communicate with God - This is why I am asking, please try to communicate with God - He is out there now. He is a SUPERINTELLIGENCE and he knows everything (all-knowing).

"So tell me how the creation of the world happened in 2013, when the world was already existing in 2013?" - Yes, a SUPERINTELLECT CAN DO THAT!

Now that Genesis has passed, existence is slowly "stabilizing" and now it's 2020.
Last edited by schang1984 on Tue May 26, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Schang: I don't have schizophrenia.
But you clearly do have serious problems! We deal in logic around here. The Christian faith is based upon many understandable things that can be reasoned through. We don't believe in magic - as God gave us a sound mind and many great and examinable reasons to believe - both in Scripture, known history, and observable science. You believe in magic that defies basic logic - saying something can create itself. This is delusional thinking - and you only believe it because you want to - not because of anything you can possibly know. The God of Christianity is ETERNAL / always has existed and is completely separate from the creation of ALL things that He caused to come into existence. NOTHING comes from nothing and nothing exists that was not created or didn't come from previously existing things. Pray and ask Jesus to show you the truth of who He / God is. If you have mental issues, please seek competent help. I will pray that you do these things.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

RickD wrote:
"So tell me how the creation of the world happened in 2013, when the world was already existing in 2013?"
schang1984 wrote:
- Yes, a SUPERINTELLECT CAN DO THAT!
So, someone that can create something that already exists, is a SUPERINTELLECT?

I think that someone who claims that he created something that already exists, is called a FRAUD.

Are you claiming that God is a fraud?

-Edward R Murrow

schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

No. He/ it is a SUPERINTELLECT.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

schang1984 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:23 am No. He/ it is a SUPERINTELLECT.
You’re really claiming that a SUPERINTELLECT created something that already existed, even though the word “create” means to bring something into existence?

You do realize that if something is brought into existence, that means it didn’t exist before it was brought into existence, right?

Please, tell me that you don’t claim that God created Himself.

-Edward R Murrow

schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

"You’re really claiming that a SUPERINTELLECT created something that already existed, even though the word “create” means to bring something into existence?"

In that case, "stabilizing" is the correct word. Existence already was existing, but it stabilized in the year 2013. Before that, existence wasn't stabilized. After complete stabilization, it's created.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

schang1984,

Seeing that you’re in the Netherlands, is English not your first language?

You seem to be having difficulty with definitions of English words.

After seemingly agreeing that something already in existence, cannot be created again, you go and say this:
Existence already was existing, but it stabilized in the year 2013. Before that, existence wasn't stabilized. After complete stabilization, it's created.
Again, if existence already was existing, how can it be created only after complete stabilization?

A proposition cannot be both true and not true.

-Edward R Murrow

schang1984
Acquainted Member

Post by schang1984 »

Ask Him...
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

schang1984 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:38 am Ask Him...
This is a discussion board. How it works here, is people have discussions, using words that have real meanings. When someone makes an assertion, like you did, the proper thing to do is to see if anyone wants to discuss your assertion.

If someone disagrees with your assertion, the next step is to tell why he disagrees. Then, the proper thing would be for you to set forth an argument as to why your assertion is correct.

Having absolutely no logical reason to your claim, and saying, “Ask Him(God)”, isn’t how adults have a rational conversation.

Would you like to try again, with an actual reason behind your claim?

-Edward R Murrow