Pray for Yeshua Dome!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Jawani
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Pray for Yeshua Dome!

Post by Jawani »

Hello everyone,
We are asking for specific prayers to protect Israel from possible attacks from it's enemies. We are calling it "Operation Yeshua Dome," OYD for short. Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem at this critical time. Pound for pound Yeshua Dome (OYD) is much better protection than your ordinary protection plans. It works on YESHUA POWER! y[-(
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Pray for Yeshua Dome!

Post by Philip »

Hello, Jawani. Welcome to the forum.

Just curious - why would you see any special power in Yeshua - assuming you are referring to Jesus - as your description indicates you are not a Christian?
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

Philip wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:17 pm ...

Just curious - why would you see any special power in Yeshua - assuming you are referring to Jesus - as your description indicates you are not a Christian?
Messianic Jews refer to Jesus by his Hebrew name, Yeshua or Yeshu’a. Even though Messianic Jews recognize Jesus as Messiah, they do not consider themselves "Christians" in the goy sense. They remain Jews and prefer to marry Jews.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Just curious why you'd copy and paste, from a 7 year old thread.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37154&p=116163&hil ... me#p116163
Alert!! We are asking for specific prayers to protect Israel from possible attacks from it's enemies. We are calling it "Operation Yeshua Dome," OYD for short. Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem at this critical time.

Blessings... y@};-
Thank you Dan!! Pound for pound Yeshua Dome is much better protection than your ordinary protection plans. It works on YESHUA POWER! :wave:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:23 pm Just curious why you'd copy and paste, from a 7 year old thread.

Alert!! We are asking for specific prayers to protect Israel from possible attacks from it's enemies. We are calling it "Operation Yeshua Dome," OYD for short. Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem at this critical time.

Blessings... y@};-
Thank you Dan!! Pound for pound Yeshua Dome is much better protection than your ordinary protection plans. It works on YESHUA POWER! :wave:
You are a fast learner, grasshopper :consent:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:04 pm
RickD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:23 pm Just curious why you'd copy and paste, from a 7 year old thread.

Blessings... y@};-
Someone please tell me the point of copy and pasting posts from a 7 year old thread.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

when his feet touch the mount of olives it will split in 2
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

claysmithr wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:38 pm when his feet touch the mount of olives it will split in 2
Are those stuffed olives?
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:43 am
Nessa wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Blessings... y@};-
Someone please tell me the point of copy and pasting posts from a 7 year old thread.
Probably the same point of bothering to comment on it :mrgreen: