40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ivysunday
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator

Post by ivysunday »

Take a broad view and you will see faraway mountains are fresh and green.

Stay and study in (deleted spam) will a new life begin.

You will see clear paradise scenes.

Once we fall into deep meditation, we can feel that there is a supernatural power in control of the movement of the universe and the birth and death of all things and the track of human life. No one can deny the fate, yet no one can grasp his own fate. Everything about us seems to be prearranged by certain powers, and we are only moving according to the life courses assigned to us.

Then, whether such a supernatural power exists or not? Whether there is a super wisdom in control of the entire universe or not? If there is not, then how did the universe come into being? Where did the variety of life forms come from? If there is, where could the supernatural power be? What is his form? Does it look like a man? What characteristics does he have? Why we can not see it? Does it care for humankind? How does it manage this astronomical universe? How shall we get to know it?

1. There should be “someone” behind the orderly operation of the solar system.

With the sun as its center, the solar system consists of the sun, Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, comets, the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, meteoroid, interstellar matter, the earth’s satellite moon, and other asteroids. Attracted by the gravitation of the sun, other celestial bodies revolve around the sun. Among them, the nine planets revolve in the same direction around the sun along the nearly round orbits in approximately the same plane.

For billions of years, the solar system has been running in the Milky Way galaxy in an orderly manner, and with no single mistake. The nine planets, the earth's satellite moon, and other asteroids have unfailingly and willingly maintained the order of the solar system. They cooperate tacitly with each other, conforming and obedient. There has never been any bullying. There is a high degree of organization, discipline, and unity. If any one of the planets does not obey command and acts on itself, the whole solar system will immediately be knocked over by other stellar systems in the galaxy. Then the main task of the whole solar system—sustaining the life on earth—will not be possible, and man will also perish.

To live harmoniously, a big family of about dozen people will need some “domestic disciplines” to keep it in line. A company, small it may be, must have “rules and regulations” if it hopes to survive and develop. A house should have a design before builders can begin work—how the doors, the windows, the kitchen, the living room, the bedrooms, and the bathroom should be arranged. To survive, even a pack of wolves, a swarm of bees, a cohort of ants, or a flock of sheep must have a leader in charge; otherwise the result will be a state of disunity and chaos.

Let’s take a look at the general manager’s office. The desk, the chairs, the bookshelf, the sofas, the tea table, the telephone, and the like are all arranged in an orderly manner. The tea table will not be placed on the desk; the chairs will not be put on the sofas. Why? Because these have already been designed and arranged.

Let’s have a look at the workshops of a factory. The lathes, the milling machines, the planers, the drill presses, the machining tables, the grinding wheels, and the tool cabinets are arranged in an orderly manner. They will not be piled up and thrown here and there. Why? For someone is doing the arrangement.

Let’s take a look at the streamline of the assembly workshop of TV sets. There is a strict order for the assembly of different components. Is this order formed naturally? Of course not, there must be someone doing the design and arrangement.

Let’s take a look at everything in nature and every activity in human society. It is not difficult to discover that all have been organized and arranged by someone or a certain “brain”.

Then how about the orderly functioning of the solar system? Is it not designed by someone?

By logical reasoning, we can infer that there must be someone in charge of the creation and arrangement of the solar system. But who is this “someone”? He must be the planner and designer of the universe and the wise omniscience—The Greatest Creator.

2. The distance from the earth to the sun is a result of deliberate arrangement

The distance from the earth to the sun is 147 million kilometers, which is the ideal distance for the earth to absorb the solar energy. If it is too far, the earth will be cold and bleak place; if it is too close, the earth will be a flaming globe.

You must have had the experience of warming yourself by fire in the cold winter days. Your distance from the fire will be decided by the state of the fire. If you are too close to the fire, the heat will be beyond your endurance; if you are too far from it, you cannot absorb the heat. You will automatically adjust yourself to an appropriate distance which is not too warm to be put up with.

Now you can do a calculation. Imagine yourself as the earth and the fire seat as the sun. What will be the proportion? Let’s suppose the proportion is X, then the proportion from the sun to the earth is also X.

That is to say, the distance between the sun and the earth is not a matter of coincidence but a deliberate arrangement. Except The Greatest Creator, who else can do that?

3. The rotation of the earth is a planned arrangement and the velocity of the rotation has been accurately calculated.

If we keep facing the fire, then our body’s front part will be very comfortable but back part will be still very cold. At this time, we will unconsciously turn around and make our back face the fire. After some time, we will turn around again. In such a case, wouldn’t it be ideal for us to sit in an automatically rotating chair so that all our body can evenly receive the warmth? However, the rotation should not be too fast, otherwise we will feel dizzy and cannot see the objects around us clearly. More dangerously, we might be thrown off the chair. Too slow a rotation won’t do either. One side of the body is warm enough, but the other side is in urgent need of heat, and yet the chair has not turned around. Then certainly we can find an optimum rotation speed that can make us feel comfortable and warmed evenly.

The earth is rotating at an ideal speed. It rotates at nearly 28 kilometers a minute, and revolves a round in 24 hours. This speed ensures that both the east and the west hemispheres can get the heat evenly and that animals, plants and men can have the time for labor and rest respectively. Suppose the earth does not rotate, the east hemisphere will be facing the sun all the time; everyone would feel the unbearable heat, while the west hemisphere will be in a constant darkness and the cold, which will be too extreme to for men to bear. Vice versa. If the rotation is too fast, for example 12 hours for the earth to turn around itself, then there will be only three hours respectively for morning, noon, dusk, and night. The sun will be high up in the sky before we have enough sleep. If we wait till we have enough sleep, then we will wake up only to find the darkness nigh is out there again. Shall we get up or continue sleeping? If the earth rotates too slowly, for example 36 hours for it to complete a circle, then we will have 18 hours of day and 18 hours of night respectively. Plants will either have too much or too little photosynthesis, climate will suffer abnormality, , we shall find it hard to arrange the time of work and rest.

The rotation of earth and the speed of rotation are well planned and accurately arranged by The Greatest Creator. If you are not convinced, just try it yourself and see whether you can come out with better arrangement.

4. The earth orbits the sun and its running speed is in strict accordance with the laws of physical movement.

The earth orbits the sun at the speed of 298 kilometers per second, which does not allow for the slightest error. If the speed exceeds 298 kilometers per second, the earth will fly off its orbit along the tangent and enter the vast universe. The life on earth will all go extinct for lack of appropriate light and heat from the sun. If the speed is slower than 298 kilometers per second, the earth, failing to reach the escape velocity, will be drawn to the sun, that is, the earth will fall to the sun, just like an apple falling down to the ground. Isn’t this terrible?

It is well known that the satellites of earth should orbit the earth at the speed of 79 kilometers per second. If the speed is faster, they will not be able to fly round the earth along a certain orbit; if the speed is slower, the satellites will fall down to the earth. The speed must reach 111.8 kilometers per second to escape the constraint force of the earth. The speed must reach 166.7 kilometers a second to escape from the solar system. These are absolute numerical values, allowing for no exception or negotiation. So, now think it over. Why the earth should revolve around the sun at exactly 298 kilometers per second? Why it is not any other numerical values? Without the calculation and arrangement of a super-wise being, is it possible for the earth to run for 4.6 billion years, obediently, meticulously, and voluntarily?

5. The tilting of the earth is deliberately set up

As far as the orbit of the earth is concerned, the earth is tilted at a gradient of 23.5 degrees (you can use a globe as a sample). Without the tilting, there will be no alternating seasons on the earth, the equator will be unbearably hot, the temperate zone will be turned into the Frigid Zone, and Siberia of Russia will be part of the Antarctica. If the tilting is at 90 degrees, the ice and snow in Antarctica will all be melted and the earth will be a complete ocean, with no single stretch of lands. Then can the earth tilt at 24 degrees or 23 degrees? Absolutely not. If the earth tilts at 24 degrees, all the coastal cities will be submerged by water. If the earth tilts at 23 degrees, the earth will suffer from severe water shortage and many rivers will disappear.

Just imagine, will it work without the computation and design of a super-wise being?

Then who is this super-wise being? Neither you nor me, but the Greatest Creator.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: 40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator

Post by Philip »

Welcome, Ivy!

So, WHO do YOU say is this Greatest creator?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip,

The post was spam. I deleted the spam word.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

How can you tell?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:59 pm How can you tell?
Pm sent
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

ivysunday
Acquainted Member

Post by ivysunday »

Philip wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:55 am Welcome, Ivy!

Thanks Philip.
The Greatest Creator has 8 features. Use this standard, you can find the Greatest Creator.
1. The Greatest Creator is the only
2. The Greatest Creator is Amorphous
3. The Greatest Creator is the Neutral
4. The Greatest Creator is Mysterious
5. The Greatest Creator is Impartial
6. The Greatest Creator is Merciful
7. The Greatest Creator is Supremely Powerful
8. The Greatest Creator is Wise.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:24 am Philip,

spam? how is the op spam?
ivysunday
Acquainted Member

Post by ivysunday »

All the articles will be from Lifechanyuan Corpus, written by Xuefeng, our spiritual guide.
Please be open minded. Yes, I am from Lifechanyuan, but I am bring bless to people who are looking for the Truth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm

spam? how is the op spam?
Look at the above post. Need I say more?

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ivysunday wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:12 pm

All the articles will be from Lifechanyuan Corpus, written by Xuefeng, our spiritual guide.
Please be open minded. Yes, I am from Lifechanyuan, but I am bring bless to people who are looking for the Truth.
What about those of us who know the truth, and realize that your new-age mumbo jumbo is a bunch of hooey?

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Here's the truth.

John 14:6
Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

-Edward R Murrow

ivysunday
Acquainted Member

Post by ivysunday »

RickD wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:22 pm

What about those of us who know the truth, and realize that your new-age mumbo jumbo is a bunch of hooey?
Then prove the views of above article is wrong.
LittleHamster
Valued Member

Post by LittleHamster »

New-age concepts are not that bad !

For example, there is an "energetically" correct way for defecating. Most of humanity just sits on a seat and lets it rip. According to our friend, Mr G, this has made humanity 'consciously lazy' and subsequently has contributed to the fall of man kind.

The spiritually correct and energetically beneficial way to defecate, is to semi squat with no support. This has the effect of requiring the poo'er to engage in a certain degree of effort, resulting in enhanced awareness of one's true self and the the greater understanding of the nature of reality. Squatting when defecating in this way, must be maintained for the rest of one's life in order to achieve enhanced awareness and the chance of liberation.

Salvation by Sh#tting.

I kid you not
Last edited by LittleHamster on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ivysunday wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Then prove the views of above article is wrong.
Looks like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. When quoting articles on this forum, we need a link to the website that the article is from. But, if you just join this forum to post articles from websites, and to teach us the "truth", you'll probably get banned right away for spamming.

You've gotten yourself into quite the quandary.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

ivysunday wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:02 pm
Philip wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:55 am Welcome, Ivy!

Thanks Philip.
The Greatest Creator has 8 features. Use this standard, you can find the Greatest Creator.
1. The Greatest Creator is the only
2. The Greatest Creator is Amorphous
3. The Greatest Creator is the Neutral
4. The Greatest Creator is Mysterious
5. The Greatest Creator is Impartial
6. The Greatest Creator is Merciful
7. The Greatest Creator is Supremely Powerful
8. The Greatest Creator is Wise.
You did not answer my question. You have merely identified characteristics you assert to be of the "Greatest Creator." And, BTW, many religions have claimed there to be some great Source responsible for all that exists. But the problem is, only One of them has any evidences that can directly be tested or known that back this up. As well, what you assert sounds to be very vague and New Age-like. If you are espousing a "god is in us, we are all parts of god - that the entire creation and universe are all parts of god" - well, this is obviously false! Why? Because we know from science and logic that nothing comes from nothing. And we also know that the universe once did not exist - there was a moment in which time, matter - in which NOTHING existed. And a moment later, a universe roared into existence. But if the universe is god, and it once did not exist - do you not see a major problem? Because the universe could not create itself! NOTHING can create itself. ALL things have a Source and an origin.

So, to save us all a lot of time - please identify this god you assert - as surely he has identified himself with some credible communications beyond merely knowing SOME creative source has to exist - because knowing the universe had an eternal Source is basic logic.

Also, I would challenge your assertion that the creator source is neutral - as clearly the immense precision of the universe is based upon defined absolutes that have constant ramifications - forcing certain realities upon us - that doesn't sound very neutral to me. Further, this Source has made only one creature like us - there is only one known creature that can use complex languages, write poetry, create technology, mathematics, fly to the moon, is capable of deep abstract thoughts, has a keen psychological self-awareness, devises grand strategies and plans, that truly finds love and hate to be opposites: MAN! We are another indication that the Creator has made very specific divisions in all manner of things - we were not neutrally created - but with immense specificity in contrast to all other life forms.

One additional thought: If your "greatest creator" is but the greatest - are you also implying their are other, lesser ones?