I'm mad as a hornet

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I'm mad as a hornet

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Damn* insurance rates just jumped up too much for my parents.
We're struggling badly as it is. Not to mention ppl will leave one alone bc of cancer, even the flipping church, though one needs work. Not to mention me and my mom can work, but oohh nooo.

You know what, damn all that. NC is a piece of rich crap. Hope God deals with them strongly, well no I actually don't but that's what they will get.
*I don't mean that in a vain way either.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: I'm mad as a hornet

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Damn* insurance rates just jumped up too much for my parents.
We're struggling badly as it is. Not to mention ppl will leave one alone bc of cancer, even the flipping church, though one needs work. Not to mention me and my mom can work, but oohh nooo.

You know what, damn all that. NC is a piece of rich crap. Hope God deals with them strongly, well no I actually don't but that's what they will get.
I'm telllllllling! You said bad words!

And btw, hornets seem angry because their whole life they're at the beck and call of some lazy female who just sits in her nest all the time.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Damn* insurance rates just jumped up too much for my parents.

And btw, hornets seem angry because their whole life they're at the beck and call of some lazy female who just sits in her nest all the time.
I think I sinned when I said "flipping church". I was just so angry at the way ppl act, yet we need to get along with each other.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
RickD wrote:

I think I sinned when I said "flipping church". I was just so angry at the way ppl act, yet we need to get along with each other.
You did sin. I think 10 Hail Marys, 10 our fathers, $2000 to the Catholic Church, 100 push ups(not girl push-ups), and 100 crunches should be penance enough.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote:
RickD wrote:

You did sin. I think 10 Hail Marys, 10 our fathers, $2000 to the Catholic Church, 100 push ups(not girl push-ups), and 100 crunches should be penance enough.
:mrgreen:
However I confessed to God so that'll be unnecessary.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
RickD wrote:

You forgot drink 10 glasses of prune juice...
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:
RickD wrote:
RickD wrote:

Ah yes,

That would cleanse the body of impurities, which cause sin. ;)

-Edward R Murrow

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote:
B. W. wrote:
RickD wrote:
RickD wrote: I'm telllllllling! You said bad words!

Ah yes,

I have a gallon jug near me for you Rick.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

RickD wrote:
B. W. wrote:
RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: I think I sinned when I said "flipping church". I was just so angry at the way ppl act, yet we need to get along with each other.
Ah yes,

I have a gallon jug near me for you Rick.
$&@?% Kid! I don't need no ?#%!&$ prune juice!

-Edward R Murrow

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote: $&@?% Kid! I don't need no ?#%!&$ prune juice!
In that case I have another jug for you, wait no make that 12 JUGS all for you in the next room.
Currently they have water stored in them but we can arrange prune juice....