Thank you for your comments.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Thank you for your comments.

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:1over 137...you said:
"So you are not thankful for our comments, are you?"

I am thankful for comments that lead too, a support Gods truth. it would seem Rick is not thankful for my comments...are you?
What is your strategy to discern whether comments/words lead to God's truth or not?[/qu
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

I am thankful for comments that lead too, a support Gods truth. it would seem Rick is not thankful for my comments...are you?
What is your strategy to discern whether comments/words lead to God's truth or not?
The Bible...what is yours?
The same. I also pray for wisdom and discerning.

Domenic, you keep posting one verse from Colossians. If what you say is right I believe more Bible verses would point to it as it is crucial point. Can you show us more verses that would support your claims?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

What is your strategy to discern whether comments/words lead to God's truth or not?

Domenic, you keep posting one verse from Colossians. If what you say is right I believe more Bible verses would point to it as it is crucial point. Can you show us more verses that would support your claims?
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Honestly now...this is getting to be a bit silly.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:

You keep asking me to show you more scriptures...If you claim to have the truth, it is you who should point out scriptures that prove Jesus was not the first born of all creation as it says in:
We did Domenic, we did.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over137 you said;

"We did Domenic, we did."
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:1over137 you said;

If you believe you have the truth, why do you even give comment to my threads? If you have the truth, I must be a dead duck.
This is a truth you can take to the bank...one of us is a dead duck.
Me, I am firm on my ground...I'm sure you feel the same.
Here is a deal: I will pray for myself, for wisdom and revelation of the truth and you for yourselves too. Can we agree on this?

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

[quote="1over137"][quote="Domenic"]1over137 you said;

Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:1over137 you said;

If you believe you have the truth, why do you even give comment to my threads? If you have the truth, I must be a dead duck.
This is a truth you can take to the bank...one of us is a dead duck.
Me, I am firm on my ground...I'm sure you feel the same.
Here is a deal: I will pray for myself, for wisdom and revelation of the truth and you for yourselves too. Can we agree on this?
It depends. Jesus said not to pray to him, but to the father through him. Are you going to pray to the father through Jesus,
or are you going to pray to Jesus? My understanding is; You believe Jesus is God the Father. So if you think Jesus is the Father, it only makes sense you would be praying to Jesus.
If that is your intent, please do not pray for me. On the other hand, If you are going to pray to the Father through Jesus, that is the right way...but, if you are going to ask Father to change my thinking as yours, that Jesus, and Father are the same person...sorry, I can't go there. But thanks anyway.
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: and :brick:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

He doesn't read anything we say in ANY thread. He doesn't read nor listen to what Jesus says and doesn't read or respect what the Father says.
He chooses to believe what man says and what his pride desires. His blatant disrespect for the Father, Jesus and man is disgusting.
Honestly, he might have been a former JW, I'm suspicious. I intimately know JW claims and beliefs and attitudes. From what he reveals about his beliefs, he sounds much closer to knowingly worshiping Satan as his beliefs stench of Luciferian doctrine.
He's worse than a troll, he's an arrogant, self-righteous, heretic.
And it's sad. Very, very sad.
Do yourself a favor [name erased by moderator], and actually listen to what B.W. has revealed to you.
As you say, your time is near, and you make a mockery of God.
You have been warned, and shown the truth, and reject Agape. I see no love towards others in your posts, only of yourself and your blasphemous doctrines.
I see no point in baring you further, nor will my eyes be subject to your words.

May God un-harden your heart, soften your eyes, and let you see truth for the first time. In the name of Christ, Amen.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Mallz wrote:He doesn't read anything we say in ANY thread. He doesn't read nor listen to what Jesus says and doesn't read or respect what the Father says.
He chooses to believe what man says and what his pride desires. His blatant disrespect for the Father, Jesus and man is disgusting.
Honestly, he might have been a former JW, I'm suspicious. I intimately know JW claims and beliefs and attitudes. From what he reveals about his beliefs, he sounds much closer to knowingly worshiping Satan as his beliefs stench of Luciferian doctrine.
He's worse than a troll, he's an arrogant, self-righteous, heretic.
And it's sad. Very, very sad.
Do yourself a favor Demonic, and actually listen to what B.W. has revealed to you.
As you say, your time is near, and you make a mockery of God.
You have been warned, and shown the truth, and reject Agape. I see no love towards others in your posts, only of yourself and your blasphemous doctrines.
I see no point in baring you further, nor will my eyes be subject to your words.

May God un-harden your heart, soften your eyes, and let you see truth for the first time. In the name of Christ, Amen.
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Domenic nobody is saying that Jesus is God the Father. The doctrine of the Trinity believes that 3 persons make up the Godhead, The Father, The Son Jesus and The Holy Spirit. There are people who believe in Oneness many of these are Oneness Pentecostals, they believe that Jesus is God in that there is no distinction in heaven, that Jesus is NOT sitting at the right hand of God, as they are one in the same, One God, One Father no Jesus in the heavenly realm.
The Trinity doctrine is not saying that, it is the belief that 3 persons make the Godhead. The Father and The son rule and govern from heaven. Together as one united God. Now where it can get ambiguous, which I think this is what you are trying to say that God the Father is central, The Authority, The Creator, whilst Jesus sits on his right side the Father takes the leading, governing role, so to speak. This is what my Mum believes.
Church leaders, churches themselves, the people who originally created from scripture the Trinity doctrine have all admitted it is a mystery, and thus such mystery causes division and confusion.
Adam and Eve were created, we are Gods creation but Jesus is different. We are Gods children, and he is our Father, but when Jesus called upon his Father he did so under a different authority to us. God the Father is our spiritual Father, but we all have our own Dad, God the Father was Jesus' spiritual Father like us but also his Dad (so to speak), nobody ever in creation can claim that. The Father gave his Son authority, He is The Son of God, yes, but he took on the nature of The Father. Theoretically think about it if God had a son, what would the son be? Yes the son of God but also by nature God.
Now Jesus also had a mother, an earthly mum. Jesus felt physical pain like we do, he shed tears like we do, He was born a babe that was reliant on His mum for everything as a child is in worldly terms and He was tempted by Sin like we are, it was His physical earthly attributes that made Him also the Son of Man, it was his Godly attributes that made Him overcome Sin every time, thus making Him perfect. It was His Godly attributes that allowed Him to raise the dead and heal the sick, now people have said that the disciples were able to also, but Jesus could forgive us of our Sins. No man ever has had that authority. He did not say, 'I will ask My Father to forgive you' he said 'you are forgiven' with complete authority from The Father.
Now another point where this gets tricky is that Jesus had the Authority of the Father, which I think you see as The Father being above Jesus. I think The Almighty, our Father is the Alpha and Omega, He is in all things and Is all things. I understand where you are coming from but when Jesus was here on this earth, he was let's say part God, part Human. He had to be human in a sense like us, to show us the right way to be, to show us that is it possible to resist evil, if He was just divinely God, his sacrifice would not have meant what it did, as it would be easy for God to resist evil, the notion of God being tempted at all is inconceivable. He came as a man and overcome Sin, overcome death and washed us clean. When he left this world and was taken up to the Father he left behind His physical body, the human part of Him no longer. So what was left,his spiritual side, His Godly side, the part of Him that is from the Father that is OF the Father.
If a king says to His Son, the prince come and sit on a Throne right here next to me, we will rule over the Kingdom together, as one, United. With one united goal, one united purpose and one united mind. Now it was by the Father's authority, but by His actions and authority He made it so. By His Authority He made the Son equal to Himself.
When Jesus' returns he will rule this world. We will bow down to Him, we will worship Him. Now we know very clearly that we cannot worship any but God, but I would gladly fall at the feet of Jesus and worship Him, why? Because He is the Son of God, My Father has made Him My King, My Saviour and by the authority of The Father also my God. They are in this together, they rule together. How truly beautiful and wonderful The Father and His Son Jesus ruling over everything and all with their love, splendour and wisdom. We are blessed beyond words or comprehension.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Meleni,
I will write, and post my reply to you...
Lonewolf
Valued Member

Post by Lonewolf »

I truly believe that Dom already understands full well what we believe God to be in a triune way, he just simply rejects it by claiming that God can not be so made up of 3 persons., to Dom, that amounts to 3 diff beings and God can not be divided as such.
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Yes lonewolf I think you are right, I wrote the beginning part to put aside any possibility of confusion, then the rest to illustrate that it is possible to see Jesus and the Father as separate but in the same light.
I do not follow anything but scripture, no Church and no man-made doctrine. It just so happens that my belief in relation to this follows closely but not entirely to the Trinity doctrine.
It is my hope that in love, understanding and peace that Dom may through the wisdom of the HS see that not only is it possible to see that Jesus the Son has the same authority as the Father but it enhances the power, the love, and the Divinity of God.