Question of the Day

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Question of the Day

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

I have come to the conclusion of this: I want to ask a question to this community every single day. This would mean that everyday, a new question would arise. Now, i realise one question per day is alot, but why not spur out ideas of our intelligent people from the godandscience community? So, be looking for QUESTION OF THE DAY :ebiggrin:
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Re: Question of the Day

next time ill post in this thread is when we get to 100 questions of the Day, :esmile:
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.
Kenzel
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Kenzel »

What happens when you run out of questions? :esurprised:
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

tis true,i guess i slightly modified it to thought of the day? Maybe it can be a question or a thought?
Dark Pony
Acquainted Member

Post by Dark Pony »

If Jesus died for our sins....why is there still sin and people who won't spend eternity with him?
"To one with faith, no explanation is needed. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Because all of us have been given the choice to accept Him or not. No one is forced to chose.
Dark Pony
Acquainted Member

Post by Dark Pony »

But didn't people have a choice to accept him or not before he was killed on the cross? This is one question that has kind of baffled me for a while.

That and everyone keeps saying Jesus claims that Christ would return during Jesus' lifetime, but he never did....?
"To one with faith, no explanation is needed. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

Im pretty sure we all have a choice
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte