Jac is engaged!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Jac is engaged!

Post by Jac3510 »

As of last night. I took her to a place here in Atlanta called the Sundial and asked. She had absolutely NO idea. I had this thing worked out so well, that even when I got down on my knee, she still didn't realize what was happening until I pulled the ring out. There were, of course, tears, followed by about ten seconds of silence (one of the people above us yelled at, "Say something! Say yes!!!"), and then a million and a half questions about how I managed to pull it off.

Anyway, so wedding will be in December, most likely. Congratz to me. :)
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Jac is engaged!

Post by bizzt »

Good Job Jac!!!! Congrats!!!
madscientist
Valued Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by madscientist »

Congratulations Jac! Hope all goes well... until marriage and also after... i mean hope u chose well, and that it will bring you lots of happiness and joy in your life as well in hers. God bless.
"Love is only possible if a choice of either love or rejecting the love is given." One of the most true things id ever heard, not so long ago.

-MMS-
Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Jac3510 wrote:As of last night. I took her to a place here in Atlanta called the Sundial and asked. She had absolutely NO idea. I had this thing worked out so well, that even when I got down on my knee, she still didn't realize what was happening until I pulled the ring out. There were, of course, tears, followed by about ten seconds of silence (one of the people above us yelled at, "Say something! Say yes!!!"), and then a million and a half questions about how I managed to pull it off.

Here I thought you meant you were going to be more regularly engaged on the board!!!! But this is good too!!!!! :lol: y>:D< y@};-

Congratuations!!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Jac3510 wrote:As of last night. I took her to a place here in Atlanta called the Sundial and asked. She had absolutely NO idea. I had this thing worked out so well, that even when I got down on my knee, she still didn't realize what was happening until I pulled the ring out. There were, of course, tears, followed by about ten seconds of silence (one of the people above us yelled at, "Say something! Say yes!!!"), and then a million and a half questions about how I managed to pull it off.

Congratz to you Jac and your new wife from California.... ;)
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Congrat's Jac !!! :dancing: :cheers:
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Congrats Jac and all the best. Don't forget to post some pictures of the big event.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Cross.eyed »

Congrat's Jac! I pray for the best of wedded bliss life can offer. :D
I am the wretch the song refers to.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Congrats. :) Look forward to seeing some baby pics next year... ;)
Daniel
Recognized Member

Post by Daniel »

Congratulations!