What happened?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Mathezar
Newbie Member

What happened?

Post by Mathezar »

I was expecting to see a post that explained what the heck happened to all the old posts, but since I haven't seen anything that really explains things I thought I would ask the question.

What happened? Was the web site hacked again or what?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Heya, Math--in case you missed it:
Why the change in boards?
Evidence for God from Science (G&S) is a Christian website which serves to provide a defense and persuasive case for Christianity, as well as encouragement and instruction for Christian people. Originally an open discussion board was decided upon where Christians and non-Christians could debate and voice their arguments for and against Christianity. In hindsight, it is doubtful whether this option was the best way of helping G&S fulfill its service. Instead it seemed that the previous board served as much a place for those against Christianity to propagate their beliefs and go on the attack, as it did for those sincerely seeking responses to questions and for Christians to be built up. As such, the previous discussion board did not match up with the desired purpose of the G&S website. So after thoughtful consideration, it was decided to create a new board in order to better fulfill the purpose of the G&S website.
Trying to get the discussion forum more in line with G&S' purpose. You can still access the old board at:

http://discussions.godandscience.org/old

I'm not sure how much longer it'll be active, though.

God bless