Myspace

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

New users are prevented from adding a signature or website to their profile until they have made a small amount of posts. The reason for this is to stop false users registering and those who just wish to spam their website. So as soon as the required amount of posts is reached, you should see both within your profile.

Kurieuo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Kurieuo wrote:New users are prevented from adding a signature or website to their profile until they have made a small amount of posts. The reason for this is to stop false users registering and those who just wish to spam their website. So as soon as the required amount of posts is reached, you should see both within your profile.

Kurieuo
Oohhhhh :D
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Iggy
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Iggy »

i invite everyone to check out my myspace page...
i know most of you dont like myspace, but check it out. i have good blog topics and love other opinions.

http://www.myspace.com/Dub_Z

warning: some of my language may offend some people. know i dont use these words just to use em. i use em to stress my feeling. im tryin to quit...
madscientist
Valued Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Myspace

Post by madscientist »

I also have a myspace (althoigh it really SUX!!) but i dont find it offensive since i dont offennd anyone and noone offfends me or used bad language. People post comments etc and it is up to them to decide how they use it. It is not evil, but people can turn it into evil by starting offending people etc.
So its not wrong unless you start abusing it. (At least my opinion on such things...)
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Myspace

Post by Seraph »

i have one: http://www.myspace.com/viper086770

i don't spend a whole lot of time on myspace though.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward