baby on the way....really soon

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ryo dokomi
Established Member
Christian: No

baby on the way....really soon

Post by ryo dokomi »

hey guys, none of you know, except two, that my sister is pregnant, and she just went into labor today...IM SO EXCITED..anyway, if you could pray for the child, my sister, the father, and for the delivery to go smoothly and with the LORD's blessings. and also, since my sister is not exactly the christian of the family, in fact i am really the only devout one, but he doesnt do anything...thats not important, what is is that i would love it if you all could pray for my nephew for him to grow up with the Knowledge of the LORD, even if i am the only one to give it too him...i am making sure that i spend as much time with him as i can, and that much of that time will be reading the Word of God to him...thank you for your prayers....she was due on the 23 of December, but i guess it will be the 7 instead...PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

When the child is old enough, give him/her this official Forge-pie, complete with Will Farrell.

I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: baby on the way....really soon

Post by Byblos »

ryo dokomi wrote:hey guys, none of you know, except two, that my sister is pregnant, and she just went into labor today...IM SO EXCITED..anyway, if you could pray for the child, my sister, the father, and for the delivery to go smoothly and with the LORD's blessings. and also, since my sister is not exactly the christian of the family, in fact i am really the only devout one, but he doesnt do anything...thats not important, what is is that i would love it if you all could pray for my nephew for him to grow up with the Knowledge of the LORD, even if i am the only one to give it too him...i am making sure that i spend as much time with him as i can, and that much of that time will be reading the Word of God to him...thank you for your prayers....she was due on the 23 of December, but i guess it will be the 7 instead...PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless, hope all turns out well. Both your sister and the baby are in our prayers. With an uncle like you, I have no doubt the kid will turn out knowing the Lord initimately. Please keep us posted.
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

got home 10 minutes ago, it was tiring...my sister was in labor for 20 hours. when we got to the hospital at 12:55 AM on 12/07/05, and many things happened that i will not bore you with, but the baby was born at 3:09 PM on 12/07/05 and is 7lbs 3ounces and 20 inches long...he is, however under medical care due to a smooth, yet somewhat disrupted delivery. he is going to be fine in the long run...your prayers for the baby, and the parents. my sister is haveing a hard time not being able to hold him in her arms...thank you for your prayers, and i will post a picture of him soon.

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Congrats Dustin! I'll send a word up for your family and your role as a Christian member in it.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Congratulations! All the best.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Congrats!!! Ahhh I tell ya it is great having a child. So many Emotions :)
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

baby came home saturday!!! :D he's soooooooo cute. sorry about the pictures, my sister and brother in law lost the camera for now, but well find it sooner or later...when it turns up ill post a picture of him....he's sooo cute :D

Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

Your nephew shares his birthday with my son - 7 December.
I'm glad he has such an adoring uncle. Lucky baby! :)

7 December is also Pearl Harbour Day.
When we took our son to visit the Arizona Memorial in Honolulu, he was especially interested because of this connection to himself. He saw it as the day that happened to change the course of history and make for a far better world than it might have otherwise been.

Anyway, best wishes for the little one, and you have lots of fun playing with him... and helping your sister. She'll be very grateful for a good babysitter!
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

i cant put any pictures up because the attachment is too big. if anyone knows how i can get the picture to work, somehow, ill try it.