The Thread Where Off-Topic is On Purpose and A-Okay!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
beckyandretti
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by beckyandretti »

Katie,

You have the wrong woman... I'm not that witch lol, I'm more a cat in the hat type of person...hense the cat ears. You might want to ask my evil twin though, she was saying something about a kid named dorothy... or was that gretel? I'm always mixing up those names, its not my fault though they pay me to stand around and look cute... or maybe its because I get along so well with SamIam, weird guy though always wanting to eat oddly colored food and always rhymes his words.
Heard that electric chair gets along with SamIam too, they belong to the same union I guess.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

kateliz wrote: Uh, that wouldn't be you, now, would it Becky? If so, do you think your flying monkeys would mind? I've heard also that she flies on a broom... no wonder you don't have much parking space!
Technically flying monkeys aren't monkeys at all, they evolved from bats.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

How the heck do you get flying monkeys from a long wooden stick?
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:How the heck do you get flying monkeys from a long wooden stick?
When you smack em around long enough some of em learn to fly away.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

:lol: BGood, (notice I now correctly leave out the "e",) you amuse me!

Becky, so... count me in? I'm sure looking forward to that flying monkey ride! Catapault would be fun too, but... I like monkeys.
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:How the heck do you get flying monkeys from a long wooden stick?
Because I hack life.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote::lol: BGood, (notice I now correctly leave out the "e",) you amuse me!

Becky, so... count me in? I'm sure looking forward to that flying monkey ride! Catapault would be fun too, but... I like monkeys.
Thanks katliz I appreciate that you noticed it on your own and eventually fixed it. I was like this katliz is always spelling my name wrong but I'm not gonna let katliz's actions get to me cause I like katliz and all. Anyways katliz, I'll see you at the party, remember to dress up its a costume party.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Hy, you'r wlcom BGood! Don't know why I missd it bfor! I'm sur it just at at you, you know, my splling your nam wrong and all. I thoroughly apprciat your patinc with that!

But ys, if Bcky will still hav m, I plan on going. And if it's a costum party... hmm. Any suggstions as to what I should drss up as? I rally don't hav a clu as to what I'd want to war.

What ar you going as, BGood?
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Hy, you'r wlcom BGood! Don't know why I missd it bfor! I'm sur it just at at you, you know, my splling your nam wrong and all. I thoroughly apprciat your patinc with that!

But ys, if Bcky will still hav m, I plan on going. And if it's a costum party... hmm. Any suggstions as to what I should drss up as? I rally don't hav a clu as to what I'd want to war.

What ar you going as, BGood?
lol
Hmmm.... I haven't decided,
either...I'm going as mystique
disguised as BGood.

Or an undercover cop.

I think you should come in a little red hoodie. Or as pocahontas.
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

Of course everyone is welcome kateliz.....forge told me that ya'll enjoyed sitting in the hot tub with a couple dozen packets of lipton onion soup mix and some carrots and potatoes, so I'm off to the market to buy all that.
As for costumes I'm going to be here dressed as my favorite power ranger. cause I'm just cool that way :lol:
Attachments
white powerranger.JPG
white powerranger.JPG (10.11 KiB) Viewed 5500 times
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Has anyone noticed that Kurieuo has every vowel in his name but an a?

This is my decree
From here on he shall be called Kur-no-a.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol:

Great idea Becky! I do so enjoy those kinds of parties! Don't forget the giant ladel slide! And yeah, you are that cool! ( :wink: :lol: )

Undercover cops are so hard to pick out from the crowd- how will I recognize you, BGood? ( :lol: )

Why Pocahontas? You know, even in a bikini I wouldn't be as skimpy as the Disney Pocahontas! *Shudder* And she's the kind that would, if she were real, topple right over, if you know what I mean.

But the hoodie I could do. And I do tend to get a little chile when flying through the crisp autumn air. Becky, I was wondering, do you like spicy food? (BA-DOOM-BOOM, CHING!)

:lol: I just love you guys! Can't wait to meet you all in (a) person! Becky, are you expecting or... ( :wink: )

To get off-topic again, I've always thought it would be fun to re-enact the part of Pinnochio when Monstro swallows him and he finds all sorts of cool things in his stomach.

To get off-topic once again, you guys are just the coolest things... err, people, in the world!

And hey! If I'm coming as Little Red Riding Hood, Kur-no-a could come as the woodcutter!

But speaking of Disney films, I just saw "Hercules" again, and I believe my favourite part was when he was fighting the many-headed snake beast thing, got swallowed, and then cut his way out from the inside, finally proving himself to the townspeople a hero! Got a little teary-eyed at that part! But not for the snake-beast, of course. ( :wink: )
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:Has anyone noticed that Kurieuo has every vowel in his name but an a?

This is my decree
From here on he shall be called Kur-no-a.
Er...

W-T-F Mate?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Forge! Watch your language! I'm serious.

And yeah, I meant "chile" as in "chili". Ooops! :oops: :lol:
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Forge! Watch your language! I'm serious.

And yeah, I meant "chile" as in "chili". Ooops! :oops: :lol:
Yea shame on you.