Page 10 of 12

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:49 pm
by kateliz
:lol: Those old posts were funny.

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:57 am
by BGoodForGoodSake
kateliz wrote::lol: Those old posts were funny.
They were.
=)

Come on. Time keeps a marchin on. We can't dwell on the past. Lets come up with some new material!

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:30 pm
by kateliz
New material? I've got flannel llama prints. Could come in handy in the winter when your Depends are wet and cold- a warm flannel cover.

Uh... sorry, that's stupid. My creative juices were mysteriously dried up I think over two weeks ago already. I suspect it was when you sat on me with your Depends.

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:10 am
by Forge
I ate tres leches cake. It is gastronomically pleasing.

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:26 am
by Believer
Forge wrote:...gastronomically pleasing.
LOL, :lol:!

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:52 pm
by BGoodForGoodSake
kateliz wrote:New material? I've got flannel llama prints. Could come in handy in the winter when your Depends are wet and cold- a warm flannel cover.

Uh... sorry, that's stupid. My creative juices were mysteriously dried up I think over two weeks ago already. I suspect it was when you sat on me with your Depends.
lol, I thout you were going to keep that a secret.

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:36 am
by Forge
I have a desire to quote a character from Red vs. Blue

"My name is Michael J. Caboose... and I hate babies!"
"I will eat your unhappiness!"
"Your toast is burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts."

--Caboose

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:56 pm
by BGoodForGoodSake
Forge wrote:I have a desire to quote a character from Red vs. Blue

"My name is Michael J. Caboose... and I hate babies!"
"I will eat your unhappiness!"
"Your toast is burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts."

--Caboose
Did he say this all at once?

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:16 pm
by Forge
Let me put them in context. Excuse me if my memoery fails me.

Sarge: Caboose, I give up.

Cabose: Sarge, I can make them listen. I can beat them.

Sarge: Son, what are you talking about?

Caboose: O'Malley taught me how to be mean. I just have to concentrate on bad things... like... like... milk! No, wait. Red... Red Bull!

Sarge: Son, I think you've really lost it. O'Malley's not in your head any more! He infected the Doc!

Caboose: No. I can feel him. I just need to get angry and say mean things. Like, er, you brain is a mountain of hatred!

Sarge: I'd never thought I'd reach the moment in my life when I'd actually miss Griff... but here it is...

Caboose: Now I am thinking of kittens! Er... kittens covered in spikes! And that makes me angry! RAAWR! My name is Micheal J. Caboose, and I hate babies!

Red Team Zealot: It's the Beast, the Anti-Flag, come to live among us and rule us for seven years! The end is nea--

[Caboose beats up the opposing teams.]

Sarge: Caboose, let's go!

Caboose: I will eat your unhappiness!

[Sarge and Caboose make it to the teleporter.]

Caboose: Your toast is burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:00 pm
by beckyandretti
Theres really nothing to top that... other than possibly whipped cream

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:03 pm
by BGoodForGoodSake
beckyandretti wrote:Theres really nothing to top that... other than possibly whipped cream
Whipped cream is good on everything.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:04 pm
by beckyandretti
I have missed you guys

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:06 pm
by BGoodForGoodSake
beckyandretti wrote:I have missed you guys
We missed you more!.
=)

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:03 pm
by Forge
beckyandretti wrote:Theres really nothing to top that... other than possibly whipped cream
I love Red Versus Blue.

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:36 am
by BGoodForGoodSake
Forge wrote:
beckyandretti wrote:Theres really nothing to top that... other than possibly whipped cream
I love Red Versus Blue.
What ever happened to this Forge guy?

Do you think the counter-top terrorists finally got him?

Or maybe he ran out of babies...