Road rage

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.

Have you experienced or encountered road rage?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 14

tarreyl
Familiar Member
Christian: No

katie is leaving one part out

Post by tarreyl »

when she got hit she got out of the car and pulled the women out and was going to hit her for giving her whip lash. Katie has a violent side and I have seen it because of it I had to change my name and go into witness protection program because of katie rage. I didn't want her to find me and hurt me. I cant tell you how many time katie has yelled at people in her car for just going to slow or cutting her off. Just a warning if you see a old blue car on the road swearving that is katie then it best if you get over to the side.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

When they say people are talking about other people like that they are really talking about themselves :D :wink:
tarreyl
Familiar Member

bizzt just cut me off I hope someone saw that

Post by tarreyl »

Bizzet

have you been been speeding again? I think I hear sirens they are coming for you bizzet. Seriously Bizzet have you been pulled over by the police this year? Do you honk at people if they go to slow? do you cut people off? see how good your driving is?
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: bizzt just cut me off I hope someone saw that

Post by bizzt »

tarreyl wrote:Bizzet

have you been been speeding again? I think I hear sirens they are coming for you bizzet. Seriously Bizzet have you been pulled over by the police this year? Do you honk at people if they go to slow? do you cut people off? see how good your driving is?
I have been pulled over once Speeding through a Park. Usually 90Km an hour and they put it down to 70 in the Summer due to the Bears on the Road... :roll: I got pulled over for doing 95 :shock: :oops: through there. My wife is the Honker in the Family :D ... She likes to show people that she is displeased. Me I shrug it off... Life is too short :wink: . I have cut people off but in Calgary you just do a simple wave with all 5 fingers and everything seems to be well again. I probably would not fit in down South :)