Currently we are talking about going off topic... via Kate

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.

What Age GRoup are you in?

Younger than 12 yrs old
No votes
12-20 yrs old
27%
21-30 yrs old
40%
31-40 yrs old
20%
41-50 yrs old
No votes
51-60 yrs old
No votes
60+ yrs old
13%

Total votes: 15

Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Who said the picture was current? :D
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Y'all crazy! (And no, I'm not southern. Master slueth Timmy obviously doesn't see what's right in front of his nose- why expect him to see what's hidden in dusty records? Oh, right, hazing! Shhh, don't say what comes after the dust bunny hunt! :wink: )

So, Bug Zapper is a grumpy old man, is he? Walter Mattheau, (sp?) has nothing on the Bug's wrinkles now! :shock: :lol: He always reminded me of a basset hound! Not to speak ill of the dead or of what God graced his face with- I'm sure he wouldn't mind. (Now do you, Bug? :wink: )

Ya know, with all that "HEHE"ing and evil laughter, you can just imagine little Timmy squirming in his chair in front of the computer screen, hardly able to sit still for his giddy-ment! :) :lol: Finally there's someone here who has more fun trying to make jokes on this site other than me! Whew! Glad to be relieved of that burden!
Bavarian wrote:Milk. It does a body good.
Hmmm, I see that the experiment is already getting to ya! I wonder, do you talk into the mirror just for the comfort of talking to someone "face-to-face"? Only problem with that would be that the "other" person would never stop playing copy-cat. That certainly would be an interesting sight to behold! :)

Oh, right, the main topic! ( :x ) Well, I can only share my age if someone here is kind enough to tell me what pig age is compared to human age. I'm sorry, I don't know that off the top of my pink, hairy head! :lol:

And as for any title, you may call me Miss, as in Miss Piggy. That is my name, after all! And don't wear it out! 8) Well, and sometimes I get referred to as, "That thing over there." But, that's another story! :o :lol:

No, I'm only afflicted with a high school diploma, (written in crayon on a napkin, of course! :wink: )
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

they were right.. you scare me.. stay away from my posts :shock: :( haha im just messing.. you are very interesting... in a interesting way... miss piglet
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Ah, gee! I don't know what to say! :P

You allude to my youth; do you know my age? It's been posted, probably more than once, and the general range more recently. (I'll give you a clue: it's between 3 and 5. Just thought I'd help you out a little.)
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz's age, what is 20 + 1? :roll:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Brian! You harrassment spoiler! :x I gotta go get me a beer now.... ( :wink: )
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

20 + 1.. hmm that is a hard one.. my sister is home from gradschool, shes learning about nano technology, so she has to be good at math.. ill ask her when i see her.. cuz this is too hard for me..
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

TimM1104 wrote:20 + 1.. hmm that is a hard one.. my sister is home from gradschool, shes learning about nano technology, so she has to be good at math.. ill ask her when i see her.. cuz this is too hard for me..
Ummm that might go over her head because ya know once the Hard Math kicks in the Easy stuff is HARD :wink:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Did you know that Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes? His wife had to do that for him. I have that same problem; I must be a genius.
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Did you know that Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes? His wife had to do that for him. I have that same problem; I must be a genius.
or... a.... forget it! :wink:
Veronica
Recognized Member

Post by Veronica »

Title: homeschooled student ;)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Bug wrote:or... a.... forget it!
:lol: You're probably right! I don't even have a wife! :D

I imagine I would've done infinitely better being homeschooled. I considered leaving eighth grade to homeschool myself. I have problems with most teachers ways of teaching. My insatiable curiosity and natural love of learning would have been my motivations and guides. In fifth grade I had the awesome opportunity to teach myself math from the book by myself in the hallway while everyone else was in the room. That was because I was learning the material very fast and just zoomed on off on my own! I absolutely loved that. My grades took a little drop because I was just learning straight from the book with no human that I spoke to, but it was hardly anything and by far worth it! Now I plan to teach myself all I would otherwise desire to learn in college. I like the way I teach myself best! :)
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:
Bug wrote:or... a.... forget it!
:lol: You're probably right! I don't even have a wife! :D

I imagine I would've done infinitely better being homeschooled. I considered leaving eighth grade to homeschool myself. I have problems with most teachers ways of teaching. My insatiable curiosity and natural love of learning would have been my motivations and guides. In fifth grade I had the awesome opportunity to teach myself math from the book by myself in the hallway while everyone else was in the room. That was because I was learning the material very fast and just zoomed on off on my own! I absolutely loved that. My grades took a little drop because I was just learning straight from the book with no human that I spoke to, but it was hardly anything and by far worth it! Now I plan to teach myself all I would otherwise desire to learn in college. I like the way I teach myself best! :)
Ok Kate :wink: Although Submitting yourself to be Taught is also a way of making Friends, to be ministered to, to be a part of something bigger then you.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Well, all roads lead to Rome, right? :? :lol: j/k, that doesn't even make sense within the confines of our brief conversation, now does it?

No, there are plenty of ways to make friends other than going to college. You could, for example, call someone Joy Buzzer. I've often found that an effective "pick-up line" for making friends. But of course then you could compliment them by calling them Bug Zapper. And always warmly welcomed is the nick-name Electric Chair. Not forgetting of course the friendly call of, "Hey Bug!" which has been proven throughout history to instantly strike up a good, healthy friendship! Am I forgetting any?

But then you could always go with the safe "Joy Zapper." :shock: :lol:

To feel a part of something bigger than oneself... oh! I know! Spread eagle against a Redwood and have a friend named Joy Zapper shoot nails from a nail gun at the edges of your clothing, attaching yourself and making you "one" with the "big" tree.

To be ministered to... oh! You mean to sit in a big, black coldrun and let a witch stir the stew she'll make of you with a mini stirring stick! :lol:

Well Bug, those are very nice things and all, and I appreciate your friendly concern for my well-being, but I think instead I'll just read a book by myself. 8)
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Well, all roads lead to Rome, right? :? :lol: j/k, that doesn't even make sense within the confines of our brief conversation, now does it?

No, there are plenty of ways to make friends other than going to college. You could, for example, call someone Joy Buzzer. I've often found that an effective "pick-up line" for making friends. But of course then you could compliment them by calling them Bug Zapper. And always warmly welcomed is the nick-name Electric Chair. Not forgetting of course the friendly call of, "Hey Bug!" which has been proven throughout history to instantly strike up a good, healthy friendship! Am I forgetting any?

But then you could always go with the safe "Joy Zapper." :shock: :lol:

To feel a part of something bigger than oneself... oh! I know! Spread eagle against a Redwood and have a friend named Joy Zapper shoot nails from a nail gun at the edges of your clothing, attaching yourself and making you "one" with the "big" tree.

To be ministered to... oh! You mean to sit in a big, black coldrun and let a witch stir the stew she'll make of you with a mini stirring stick! :lol:

Well Bug, those are very nice things and all, and I appreciate your friendly concern for my well-being, but I think instead I'll just read a book by myself. 8)
:roll: :lol: :wink: ok Kate!!! A good Book is always good don't get me wrong I used to enjoy reading a book. Now adays with the Hectic Lifestyle I live (I don't know why it has to be SO Hectic) a book does not come around to often and being alone Definately does not happen. (maybe that is because I am Married :? :D ) I must admit Tree Hugger that you are quite eccentric and definately would be a hoot to be around!

Take Care
Joy Buzzer