are conservatives bound for hell?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

are conservatives bound for hell?

Post by Prodigal Son »

just sick of the apathy, excuses, bigotry, and callousness i hear from many conservatives in their attitude toward the poor, needy, mentally ill, children, the environment, animal population, wow...just about everything.

are all conservatives like this?

i can't stand bush, and he definately is. so, i'm wondering, are conservatives going to hell and are they going to drag our country down with them?

http://www.right-wing-pseudo-christians ... hew-25.htm
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

i definately believe so.
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7
ochotseat

Re: are conservatives bound for hell?

Post by ochotseat »

Prodigal Son wrote:
just sick of the apathy, excuses, bigotry, and callousness i hear from many conservatives in their attitude toward the poor, needy, mentally ill, children, the environment, animal population, wow...just about everything.
I suspected you were a liberal who hated conservatives.

i can't stand bush, and he definately is.
Where's your credible evidence on this?
so, i'm wondering, are conservatives going to hell and are they going to drag our country down with them?

http://www.right-wing-pseudo-christians ... hew-25.htm
More people will see through the absurdity of your posts, including this one which suggests that conservatives are going to hell.
Dan
Valued Member

Post by Dan »

No, and depart from your hatred for conservative trains of thoughts NOW. You're going to have a harsher punishment in hell than anyone who exercises apathy, excuses, bigotry, and callousness because you are being a hypocrite, and you are being a murderer in your heart.

You can't stand bush but he is righteous in what he does, he's just not very good at making the point effectively. No politician is, the way you judge the president is the way you will condemned to hell.

I tell you the truth, there are far more liberal ideologues who will be sentenced to hell than conservative ideologues.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

I think we have to understand the weaknesses of our fellow man, and forgive them for it. Easier said than done, but we must do it.
Church tradition tells us that when John, son of Zebadee and brother of James was an old man, his disciples would carry him to church in their arms.
He would simply say, “Little children, love one another”
After a time his disciples wearied at always hearing these same words and asked “Master why do you always say this?
He replied, “it is the Lords command, and if done, it is enough”
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Christians are so flawed that we absolutely cannot say that everyone of a certain ideology is not a Christian. It's practically irrelevant towards salvation.
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

kateliz wrote:Christians are so flawed .
Not just Christians but every human
voicingmaster
Established Member

Post by voicingmaster »

Oh yeah, definately. God will sen a Christian to hell based on his/her political standing :roll: That was sarcasm btw in case you didn't know.