introducing people to christ

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

introducing people to christ

Post by Prodigal Son »

how do you lead someone to christ? never really done it before. how do you start? what do you say? anyone ever done this and been successful? besides being an example, i'm sure there are things you have to say? an introduction has to be made at some point?
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7
Veronica
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by Veronica »

Actions speak louder than words.
As St. Francis of Assisi said "Preach the gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words" :wink:

May the Lord bless you and keep you all!
Veronica ><>
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Sometimes, you just need to tell people about Christ. It's scary how many people don't know that He died for their sins. Someone I knows has gone bar hopping, telling people that Christ loved them...and though not everyone dropped down on their knees and repented...she planted a seed. And then there's what Veronica said, walk the walk.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous