Aaron Hernandez Suicide

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Aaron Hernandez Suicide

Post by Philip »

Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Aaron Hernandez Suicide

Post by Philip »

Whatever the case, of Hernandez' last moments, he clearly was sending a message about John 3:16. I hope he truly embraced it - even as he was in such mental anguish so as to not be able to face continued living. Like the thief on the cross - there's always hope in the Lord. But we'll never know what might have been in his heart. One would think, if his heart had changed, that he would have left a note as to sorrow for his murdering ways.
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Aaron Hernandez Suicide

Post by JButler »

Going from NFL star to prison is a huge shock to your psyche, just has to be. Working crime scenes for years, especially 13+ as a CSI, I noticed some general patterns as do all experienced investigators. The really serious ones plan it out, some are more detailed than others, and don't give the slightest hint what they're thinking about. We always hear the same comments from friends and family, he/she didn't have any cause to commit suicide. But they only judge by the surface.

Some are spontaneous over something sudden like being jilted by a significant other. So they're go to "show them".

The ones that made me a little angry were the ones planned out for maximum shock effect for the survivors. Won't go into any details but a suicide is really traumatic for families.To purposely plan it to torture them permanently with a disgusting twist, well....it really frosts my cookies.

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem as we say in law enforcement.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.