Gay Bakers refuse to serve Christian cake

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Gay Bakers refuse to serve Christian cake

Post by Mallz »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Gay Bakers refuse to serve Christian cake

Post by RickD »

Mallz wrote:You guys will enjoy this.
http://shoebat.com/2015/09/30/us-marine ... n-is-bein/
Great find Mallz!

Hypocrisy at its worst! I guess tolerance doesn't apply to them if they disagree. But if someone else disagrees with their beliefs, that someone is intolerant.

It reminds me of what happened with the mayor of Boston at the time of the Chic-fil-A issue with its owner publicly supporting traditional marriage. Chick-fil-A was going to open a store in Boston. But after mayor Menino of Boston heard about what Dan Cathy of Chick-fil-A said, mayor Menino said that their city is a tolerant city, and would not allow Chick-fil-A to open a store there.

Tolerance isn't tolerance only when others agree with you.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

Yeah, it's really frustrating. I'm pretty curious to see if those backing up the gays suing Christian Bakeries will be staunch in their hypocrisy to defend the intolerant bigotry of those gays, or, and worse, they back up both the gay and the Christian who would sue...
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mallz wrote:Yeah, it's really frustrating. I'm pretty curious to see if those backing up the gays suing Christian Bakeries will be staunch in their hypocrisy to defend the intolerant bigotry of those gays, or, and worse, they back up both the gay and the Christian who would sue...
Unfortunately, Walid Shoebat isn't a household name. And most people will probably have no idea that those videos even exist.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

:(
That's why that Christian really needs to sue. To get national attention and finally put an end to all this B.S.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mallz wrote::(
That's why that Christian really needs to sue. To get national attention and finally put an end to all this B.S.
You mean the guy in the first video? Does he have the means and will to see it through?

I guess we shall see...

-Edward R Murrow

Mallz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Mallz »

Yeah that guy. Need to get a devout Christian Lawyers attention on this.. You know any? lol
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mallz wrote:Yeah that guy. Need to get a devout Christian Lawyers attention on this.. You know any? lol
Try the ACLU! :shock: :pound:

-Edward R Murrow