Testimony of a former Witch Doctor to Christian

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Testimony of a former Witch Doctor to Christian

Post by abelcainsbrother »

This is I believe a powerful testimony of a former Witch Doctor who found his way out of it by Jesus Christ who saved him out of his former life as a Witch Doctor involved in Withchcraft.It is about 2 hours long but well worth it to take the time to listen to it.It is graphic in certian places so be warned but is important to not leave out because of his testimony. As I listened to it this scripture popped into my mind as he is describing certian things.

Jonah 2:3-6 "For thou hadst cast me into the deep,in the midst of the seas;and the floods compassed me about:all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.Then I said,I am cast out of thy sight;yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.The waters compassed me about,even to the soul:the depth closed me round about,the weeds were wrapped aboutmy head.I went down to the bottoms of the mountains;the earth with her bars was about me for ever:yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption,O Lord my God."

And also Job 1:7 "And the Lord said unto Satan,Whence cometh thou?Then Satan said,From going to and fro in the earth,and from walking up and down in it."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TUW84pZDZY
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.