Summer!!!

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.

WHAT I DO FOR SUMMER ?

USE THE COMPUTER
No votes
READ MY BIBLE (GIDEON VERSION )
No votes
PLAY VIDEO GAMES
25%
WRITE A BOOK
No votes
OTHER : FOR OTHER YOU WRITE OTHER IN YOUR POST THEN WRITE WHAT OTHER THING I SHOULD DO
75%

Total votes: 4

tunde1992
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Summer!!!

Post by tunde1992 »

WHere i live in california it is summer!!
the first day of summer summer solstice :mrgreen:
does anyone here have any good ideas :D for what to do over summer!!!
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
-matthew 6:33
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Summer!!!

Post by RickD »

tunde1992 wrote:WHere i live in california it is summer!!
the first day of summer summer solstice :mrgreen:
does anyone here have any good ideas :D for what to do over summer!!!
Summer solstice isn't until June, in the Northern Hemisphere. So, I suggest you take some summer classes, so you can brush up on the seasons. :poke: :pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Go outside and enjoy the sun, maybe read your Bible in the shade of a tree at your local park.
Who knows a stranger may ask you about it. :D

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Dallas
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Dallas »

There is a video game league called Major League Gaming (MLG) that has a tournament going on June 8-10 in Anaheim. If you're a lover of games like myself, I highly recommend attending. I believe for a spectator pass it's $20 and to play it's $250-300. The games being played there as of right now are

1. KIng of Fighters XIII

2. League of Legends

3. Mortal Kombat

4. Soul Calibur V

5. StarCraft II

The people playing are very good at what they do. Most of them get paid to play. There's also a spring ladder online tournament for Halo: Reach. This year, from what they're telling us, they're giving away 1.2 million dollars in Cash Prizes.

If you want to know more visit:

http://www.MajorLeagueGaming.com
Vigilate super me Dominus

Down the road i'll hit many bumps, but as long as you're driving Lord, i'll be fine.
jestes
Familiar Member

Post by jestes »

You should use the good weather to take flying lessons to get your pilots license! :)