How does God exist in your life?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

How does God exist in your life?

Post by Prodigal Son »

what's the grandest thing that God has done in your life? what personal evidence tells you he exists?
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: How does God exist in your life?

Post by bizzt »

colors wrote:what's the grandest thing that God has done in your life? what personal evidence tells you he exists?
I think the Grandest thing was the Happiness I receive from Believing in him. Physical Evidence of the Universe, Happiness I Receive from Believing. Being blessed and being able to bless others with the blessing i first received. :D
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

:) before I accepted God into my life, i was one of the meanest, despicable people one could ever meet. i lied, stole, broke up marriages, got in physical fights, and other things i don't dare even mention. i hated everyone and myself. in the midst of all this lunacy, i tried to kill myself (four times).

only a year after accepting God, i am a completely different person. the peace and love that i feel in my life is something i could never have imagined.

i can now say that i am a respectable member of society. i care about people in a way that was once unfathomable to me. the weirdest, most wonderful part is being able to feel and accept love. God was so gracious to release me from my hell even after all i'd done and become. even when i was so rotten that i couldn't even stand myself, God bestowed his love upon me; opened up the door and said, "i'm so glad to see you again."
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

God bestowed his love upon me; opened up the door and said, "i'm so glad to see you again."
lol colors I like that.
I don't have to answer this question :lol: I answered it elsewhere :wink:
Tash
Familiar Member

Post by Tash »

He is in every equation, every star, every quark, glueball, atom, gravitron, he causes the very electromagnetic force that supports all matter in the universe (save darkmatter) he created everything, who cares how and for what reason, but because of him/her we are here and we are here to grow, learn and love, we are sinful because we are imperfect, god didnt make us to die to become perfect, he mad us so we would grow perfect
Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son »

:arrow: