Insensitive remark made by ADL Director Deborah Lauter

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
JCSx2
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Insensitive remark made by ADL Director Deborah Lauter

Post by JCSx2 »

Here is a link to our City Newspaper, check out the remark Deborah makes..... talk about insensitivity or targeting a religion. She BULLSEYED Christianity.

I wrote a complaint on the ADL website.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=313539
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Insensitive remark made by ADL Director Deborah Lauter

Post by cslewislover »

I'm not surprised at her remark, though; to me it just seems kind-of ignorant after reading the rest of the article. I didn't know that so many baby Jesus' were being stolen (and vandalized in the manner they are). It's really sad, and it's amazing that people keep putting them out. I'm glad they do, but it's still amazing.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis