The Final Resolution To Ending Religous Debates!

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Anonymous

The Final Resolution To Ending Religous Debates!

Post by Anonymous »

I am so well aware of debates the secular and relgious society have. All that happens is just points being made cris-crossing each other really getting nowhere. How about this proposal, why don't we accept what the Bible teaches us instead of rejecting it so we can live a great fulfilling life instead of a bitter one? I mean, my brother is an atheist and he has a HORRIBLE life. Other atheists may claim they have a good life but is it fulfilling and do you get more from it? There are many things the Bible doesn't teach us that science has found, this shouldn't mean that we should drop the whole religious thing, we should just continue to dive deeper into science and find out what God has provided for us to discover. In my RECENT research, I am well aware that more evidence is now clinging to the creation side of things and while there may have been evolution, it wasn't large scale. Anthony Flew who spent his whole life as an atheist and looking for proof of evolution got him nowhere, he now rejects evolution and accepts that there must have been Intellegent Design, another reason to believe. He also was very well known and accepted by the secular society. Besides, if you are an unbeliever and you reject the Bible and in death you find out you were wrong, what are you going to say to God? You are screwed! Even if the Bible was false which I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt, you should still follow it to have a fulfilling life. Atheists can present the most elaborate set of articles to disprove God but the truth is IT DOESN'T WORK! Atheists just work off a religious book instead of using outer sources other than the Bible. Also, what about the accounts of millions of lifes changed, people ACTUALLY seeing Jesus, divine miracles that even the best doctors can't explain? Let me tell you, my dad is one of the best doctor's in the world and he is a Christian and has seen many things in his lifetime that have to be a divine miracle in his patients, no other explanation. As it is often said, it takes more faith to not believe in God than to believe in him.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

Amen!