Baby Girl

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Baby Girl

Post by Kurieuo »

Judah wrote:Yay, she certainly appears a very peaceful one.
Wish my one was that small. He was... 20 years ago.
Time passes so fast, K. Enjoy every minute of her. :)
In amid the crying, changing of nappies, and being told by my wife I am doing stuff wrong (which is probably true) :ewink:, believe me I am trying to enjoy her while she is still a bubs. :esmile:

Actually I am strangely quite loving doing all that, especially when she looks up and smiles at me. I get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. y=P~
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Kurieuo wrote:
Judah wrote:Yay, she certainly appears a very peaceful one.
Wish my one was that small. He was... 20 years ago.
Time passes so fast, K. Enjoy every minute of her. :)
In amid the crying, changing of nappies, and being told by my wife I am doing stuff wrong (which is probably true) :ewink:, believe me I am trying to enjoy her while she is still a bubs. :esmile:

Actually I am strangely quite loving doing all that, especially when she looks up and smiles at me. I get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. y=P~
Mark that memory well. You will need it someday! ;) (spoken by a father of 5, but only 1 daughter.)
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

She is beautiful! God bless all of you. :ebiggrin:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

Canuckster1127 wrote: Mark that memory well. You will need it someday! ;) (spoken by a father of 5, but only 1 daughter.)
I most emphatically support this comment !!! :yes:
My youngster is working very hard to drive us, his parents, totally insane with stress, grief and anguish. y(:|
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Thanks for sharing those pictures Kurieuo! I think I'm envious now.... :D
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8