Mark of the Beast Prototype Is Here

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Mark of the Beast Prototype Is Here

Post by Stu »

Remember what they said about Bill Gates.
No, Bill Gates isn’t partnering with ID companies to implant microchips in humans

Let's delve into that from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's own site.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation does fund microchip development in connection with family planning and these are the ones we know of.

DARE-LARC1 – USER-CONTROLLED, LONG-ACTING REVERSIBLE CONTRACEPTION
The Microchips’ innovative drug delivery platform was originally developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is designed to store and precisely deliver hundreds of therapeutic doses over months or years in a single implant. The DARE-LARC1 implant, which utilizes this proprietary drug delivery platform, is being developed as a user-controlled, long-acting reversible contraceptive (LARC) solution designed to combine the benefits of LARCs with the flexibility of shorter acting methods. DARE-LARC1 has been developed with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, in the form of $20.5 million in grant funding to date, and designed to be operated by the patient to deliver medication on demand or on a pre-determined schedule that can be activated or deactivated wirelessly, as required.

Now here is where it get's real interesting for Christians and anyone with discernment. Remember that the Bible said 2000 years ago that the number 666 is the number of the Anti-Christ, well read on.

Digitizing health—vaccine passports, birth control microchip implants?
Already there has been discussions about issuing an “immunity passport” to allow individuals a “back to work” pass in order to leave quarantine and engage in commerce again, whether through antibody testing or vaccines. With the increased use of contactless payment, Microsoft in March filed a patent (No. 060606) for a cryptocurrency system linked to body activity data such as brain waves and body heat, moving closer towards a cashless economy in light of the Covid-19 contagion.

Indeed, Congress’s recently proposed TRACE Act (H.R. 6666) to trace and quarantine potential Covid-19 infected persons, if passed, would be further augmented by blockchain-enabled digital ID linked to records of immunization and body-activity enabled cryptocurrency system. H.R.6666 is related to the 2003 Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act (S. 666) on state response to maintain public safety during bioterror or pandemic emergencies.

Note Microsoft's patent number, 060606 and the others. That's an awful lot of 666's. Any Christian's radar should be going off. Note Microsoft's patent is close toward exactly what the Bible predicted 2000 years ago.

Patent to Microsoft Technology Licencing, LLC
1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

S.666 - Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act

No, we are not at the stage of a one world government where you can only buy and sell with the "Mark of the Beast" but Bill Gates has patented something which could do just that. And this whole Covid-19 scenario is the perfect staging ground for a clamp down on rights around the world and establishing more control.

And there will be more pandemics maybe with virus' a lot worse than Covid-19. Watch this space.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Mark of the Beast Prototype Is Here

Post by RickD »

I believe Monster drinks are of the devil. Can I join your conspiracy of the month club?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 pm I believe Monster drinks are of the devil. Can I join your conspiracy of the month club?
Well...
Another name for 'monster' is 'BEAST'!
:esurprised:

And 'Devil drinks Monster" has 18 letters.
18/3 = 6
==> 'Devil drinks Monster' = 666.
:twisted:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:59 pm
RickD wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 pm I believe Monster drinks are of the devil. Can I join your conspiracy of the month club?
Well...
Another name for 'monster' is 'BEAST'!
:esurprised:

And 'Devil drinks Monster" has 18 letters.
18/3 = 6
==> 'Devil drinks Monster' = 666.
:twisted:
This nice lady makes a very “scientific” case for Monster drinks to be evil.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

This forum really is fast asleep when it comes to the end times. You think it's one big joke. No discernment.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:14 pm This forum really is fast asleep when it comes to the end times. You think it's one big joke. No discernment.
Discernment involves the ability to differentiate between what Scripture says and what people who twist Scripture assert.

If someone directly contradicts what Jesus and John the Apostle say about the end times, then those with 'discernment' will believe what Jesus and John say and reject what 'false prophets' teach.
Especially if those 'false prophets' are also perpetuating known lies such as flat earth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:26 am
Stu wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:14 pm This forum really is fast asleep when it comes to the end times. You think it's one big joke. No discernment.
Discernment involves the ability to differentiate between what Scripture says and what people who twist Scripture assert.

If someone directly contradicts what Jesus and John the Apostle say about the end times, then those with 'discernment' will believe what Jesus and John say and reject what 'false prophets' teach.
Especially if those 'false prophets' are also perpetuating known lies such as flat earth.
Your high horse is getting even higher it seems by declaring people false prophets.

You will be totally blind to the mark when it comes and will follow the anti-Christ and take the mark as you believe it and he has been.

Tell me how did they control buying and selling to only those who had the mark if the mark was spiritual? They couldn't is the answer so the mark has not been yet.

You are making people entirely unprepared for the tribulation, you are blinding Chritians who should be wide awake yet you put them to sleep. Not what God wants.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:42 am You are making people entirely unprepared for the tribulation, you are blinding Chritians who should be wide awake yet you put them to sleep. Not what God wants.
No...
I believe Jesus was telling the truth when he said
"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." (Mat 24:34)

I believe the Apostle John was telling the truth when he said
"The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place." (Rev 1:1)
"blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near." (Rev 1:3)

If I believe that Jesus and the Apostle John were telling the truth about the timing of the Great Tribulation and the Beast, then I will reject teachings that directly contradict Jesus and John the Apostle.

Those with "discernment" should understand that "this generation", "must soon take place", and "the time is near" are NOT referring to events that would take place over 2000 years in the future.
Those with "discernment" will believe that what Jesus and John the Apostle teach about the timing of the Great Tribulation, the Beast, and the Anti-Christ is true.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:09 am
Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:42 am You are making people entirely unprepared for the tribulation, you are blinding Chritians who should be wide awake yet you put them to sleep. Not what God wants.
No...
"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." (Mat 24:34)

"The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place." (Rev 1:1)
"blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near." (Rev 1:3)

If I believe that Jesus and the Apostle John were telling the truth about the timing of the Great Tribulation and the Beast, then I will reject teachings that directly contradict Jesus and John the Apostle.

Those with "discernment" should understand that "this generation", "must soon take place", and "the time is near" are NOT referring to events that would take place over 2000 years in the future.
Those with "discernment" will believe that what Jesus and John the Apostle teach about the timing of the Great Tribulation, the Beast, and the Anti-Christ is true.
1. So how did they control who could buy and sell in 70 AD based on the mark if the mark was spiritual only? Only thiose who had the mark coudl buy and sell, how did they know if it was spiritual?
2. The Bible says that there would be war like never seen before or AFTER, WWI and WWII was far worse than what happened in 70AD.

The generation that was referred to is the generation that would witness the events of the ends times.

So what is still to come according to you, you say you are a partial preterist. What of the the Seals, Trumpets and Vials.

Is there a rapture?
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 am
No...

1. So how did they control who could buy and sell in 70 AD based on the mark if the mark was spiritual only? Only thiose who had the mark coudl buy and sell, how did they know if it was spiritual?
https://www.thattheworldmayknow.com/lord-of-lords
The world of Asia was suddenly a very dangerous place for the rapidly growing Christian communities. The believers must be willing to call Caesar "Lord and God" or risk death. Everyone was expected to participate in the regular festivals in which he was acknowledged as divine. Before they entered a city they had to offer incense honoring him as god. This explains change from the book of Acts to Revelation. The emperors claimed not only the titles but the rights as well. They must be obeyed in whatever they demanded fop they were "gods" whether taxes, confiscation of property, or any other act. There was no escape for the believers. They could not buy in the market or conduct their business without acknowledging the authority of the emperor over the city. They could not walk through the city without stopping at his altars to acknowledge his "lordship." They could not travel for every town they came to demanded their act of allegiance to the divine emperor.
2. The Bible says that there would be war like never seen before or AFTER, WWI and WWII was far worse than what happened in 70AD.

You are misrepresenting what Scripture says (again)
Here is what Jesus actually says
Mat 24:15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
And from Luke's parallel passage
Luke 21:20-23
20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.
In his Olivet Discourse Jesus associates the "Great Distress" (Great Tribulation) with Jerusalem being surrounded by the armies of Rome in 70 AD
The generation that was referred to is the generation that would witness the events of the ends times.
A quick study of how Jesus uses the term "this generation" throughout Matthew's gospel demonstrates that in every case he is referring to the generation of the audience that he is speaking to.
So what is still to come according to you
According to Scripture believers should be preparing for the Second Coming of Jesus that could occur at any time.
(Mat 24:36-25:46)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:00 am
Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 am
No...

https://www.thattheworldmayknow.com/lord-of-lords
The world of Asia was suddenly a very dangerous place for the rapidly growing Christian communities. The believers must be willing to call Caesar "Lord and God" or risk death. Everyone was expected to participate in the regular festivals in which he was acknowledged as divine. Before they entered a city they had to offer incense honoring him as god. This explains change from the book of Acts to Revelation. The emperors claimed not only the titles but the rights as well. They must be obeyed in whatever they demanded fop they were "gods" whether taxes, confiscation of property, or any other act. There was no escape for the believers. They could not buy in the market or conduct their business without acknowledging the authority of the emperor over the city. They could not walk through the city without stopping at his altars to acknowledge his "lordship." They could not travel for every town they came to demanded their act of allegiance to the divine emperor.

You are misrepresenting what Scripture says (again)
Here is what Jesus actually says
Mat 24:15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
And from Luke's parallel passage
Luke 21:20-23
20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.
In his Olivet Discourse Jesus associates the "Great Distress" (Great Tribulation) with Jerusalem being surrounded by the armies of Rome in 70 AD
A quick study of how Jesus uses the term "this generation" throughout Matthew's gospel demonstrates that in every case he is referring to the generation of the audience that he is speaking to.
So what is still to come according to you
According to Scripture believers should be preparing for the Second Coming of Jesus that could occur at any time.
You are in for a rude awakening my friend.

So what then of the Seals, Trumpets and Vials. Just ignore them?
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:21 am
Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 am So what is still to come according to you
Not at all...
Let's look at what Scripture actually says about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials.

Let's start by going back to Revelation 1... again
What did John say about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials?
Rev 1:1 "The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place."
Rev 1:3 "blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

So according to John, the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials "must soon take place" "because the time is near"

That's what John the Apostle says about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials.
That's what Scripture says about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:04 am
Not at all...
Let's look at what Scripture actually says about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials.

Rev 1:1 "The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place."
Rev 1:3 "blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

So according to John, the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials "must soon take place" "because the time is near"

That's what John the Apostle says about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials.
And yet God says 1 day can be as a thousand.

There is so much importance put on the seals that only Jesus can open them and the Bible dedicates a whole chapter to it.
Revelation 5
King James Version
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Yet you would have us believe that the seals, trumpets and vials took place and no one in history recorded a single one of those events? Why place so much emphasis on them then? Not a SINGLE event recorded in history of these extreme events and some should have carried over until today like all the animals in the sea dying.

- Did the stars fall to earth? Again indicating that they are not millions of miles away but are in the firmament.
- Did a third of the ships get destroyed? They did in World war II.
- Were the four angels which were bound in the great river Euphrates set free? Did they slay the third part of men?
- Did sores on men with the mark appear (again this indicates a physical mark) on those who took the mark?
- Did the sea became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul die in the sea? Clearly not, which means it has yet to happen.

And the seals, trumpets and vials all end at the same time, they do not happen in sequential order. In other words they might start at different times and some start later than others but they take place at the same time, and end at the same time.

How do we know this, from Revelation.

This happens during the seals:
Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. Note that the scroll part is referring to the solid firmament. Not the entire universe.

This happens during the vials:
Revelation 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

They are clearly talking about the same thing, it cannot happen twice, meaning they end at the same time with the mountains and islands being moved out of their place.

Did that happen yet?

Here is how Pastor Dean describes it, note that although they are set below one another the events are not depicted at the time they occurred rather it's just to indicate that they occur along the same passage of time and END at the same time as indicated in Rev. 6:14 and Rev. 16:20.

Clearly there are many incidents of the seals, trumpets and vials that have not yet occurred so they could not have taken place way back in 70AD. As you will see in the picture Pastor Dean and others have determined that some events have occurred.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:26 am

I wonder if there’s a link when someone ignores what scripture actually says, and ignores what science and observation actually show. And how this relates to someone who tends to see the world through “conspiracy” lenses.

We need a psychology forum!

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:06 am
DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:04 am
Not at all...

And yet God says 1 day can be as a thousand.
Which has nothing at all to do with what the Apostle John says in Rev 1:1, 3 or what Jesus says in Matthew 24:34.

When John says the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials "must soon take place" "because the time is near", no amount of mental gymnastics can allow John's words in Rev 1:1, 3 to mean, "just kidding.. I really meant over 2000 years in the future".
There is so much importance put on the seals that only Jesus can open them and the Bible dedicates a whole chapter to it.
What happened in 70 AD IS enormously important!

With the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD, God brought the "Last Days" of the Old Covenant era to an end.
John's vision shows us that under the New Covenant, the Bride of Jesus is now the faithful remnant of Israel and all those who put their faith and trust in Jesus (ie those who receive the Mark of the Lamb).
Yet you would have us believe that the seals, trumpets and vials took place and no one in history recorded a single one of those events?
Actually in his Antiquities and Jewish Wars, Josephus records many of the historical events that John's vision prophesies.
- Did the stars fall to earth? Again indicating that they are not millions of miles away but are in the firmament.
I do not claim to have perfect knowledge of the precise meaning of all the imagery and symbolism in John's Vision.
Some of the symbolism in John's vision is explicitly explained in the vision itself, and some of it isn't.
Some of the symbolism and imagery in John's vision can be understood by seeing how that same prophetic imagery and symbolism is used elsewhere in Scripture.

For example...
Regarding the star's falling to earth, this isn't the first time that Scripture uses prophetic cataclysmic cosmic imagery
In his prophecy against Babylon, Isaiah uses cataclysmic cosmic imagery to describe God's judgement on Babylon (Isaiah 13:9-10)
Cataclysmic cosmic imagery is also used by the prophet Joel in his prophecy regarding the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost (Acts 2:16-21)

A key to understanding prophetic symbolism and imagery in Scripture is "Let Scripture interpret Scripture"
1. First, see if the prophecy or vision explicitly defines the meaning of certain symbols and imagery. Revelation actually defines some of its key symbolism and imagery.
2. Second, if a prophecy doesn't explicitly define it's imagery then "let Scripture interpret Scripture" and see where that kind of imagery and symbolism is used elsewhere in Scripture. Such as the example of prophetic cataclysmic cosmic imagery that I describe above.

It is no surprise that those who use newspapers and TV to interpret Scripture instead of using Holy Spirit inspired Scripture to interpret Scripture, are repeatedly revealed to be "false prophets".