The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#121

Post by Stu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:08 am

DBowling wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 am
Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 am
DBowling wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:58 am
Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:14 am
DBowling wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 am

Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?
Russian satellite's 121-megapixel image of Earth is most detailed yet
https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016 ... megapixels

Or China?
Chinese satellite snags new views of Earth from lunar orbit
https://www.planetary.org/articles/2018 ... earth-pics

The EU?
Incredible photos of Earth from the European Space Agency
https://www.dpreview.com/articles/08407 ... ace-agency

Japan?
Japan’s New Satellite Captures an Image of Earth Every 10 Minutes
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... nutes.html

How about India?
Stunning Photos Show Earth from India's Spacecraft Headed to the Moon
https://www.space.com/india-moon-chandr ... earth.html

and it goes on and on and on...

Thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos from different countries, organizations, space craft, space stations, etc all "show the curve".

"The curve" is very easy to find.
Yes and pictures are easy to fake to.
So all these different countries and satellites and space craft are all conspiring together to fake thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos to show the same thing.

Look at the different countries who are allegedly conspiring together.
That alone should demonstrate to even you that flat earth is not only a lie, it is an absurd lie.

I "showed you the curve" from different countries, satellites, and space craft.
Do you have any evidence to support the assertion that any or all of those pictures were "fake"?
You ignored the video I posted
I didn't ignore it.
I dismiss it as lies and nonsense.

Back to the pictures from various countries that all "show the curve"
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Russia are "fake"?
Do You have any evidence that the pictures from China are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from the European Space Agency are fake?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Japan are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from India are "fake"?
A Russian and Polish cosmonaut has even said that the earth is flat.
Source please.
Here's the video.




Here's a link.

https://greatmountainpublishing.com/202 ... h-is-flat/

Former Polish cosmonaut Miroslaw Hermaszewski stated the following at the end of an interview at a conference where he was the honored guest:

Interviewer: “You’ve been there! Is earth Really a sphere hanging in outer space?”

Hermaszewski: “Earth is flat … as some expect … I didn’t expect this question … I assure you: It’s flat.”

Interviewer: “We interview General Miroslaw Hermaszewski – so far the first and last Pole in space. Thank you for the interview.”

Hermaszweski: “Thank you. My pleasure.”
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 202 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#122

Post by DBowling » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:28 am

Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:59 am
DBowling wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 am
Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 am
DBowling wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:58 am
Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:14 am


Yes and pictures are easy to fake to.
So all these different countries and satellites and space craft are all conspiring together to fake thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos to show the same thing.

Look at the different countries who are allegedly conspiring together.
That alone should demonstrate to even you that flat earth is not only a lie, it is an absurd lie.

I "showed you the curve" from different countries, satellites, and space craft.
Do you have any evidence to support the assertion that any or all of those pictures were "fake"?
You ignored the video I posted
I didn't ignore it.
I dismiss it as lies and nonsense.

Back to the pictures from various countries that all "show the curve"
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Russia are "fake"?
Do You have any evidence that the pictures from China are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from the European Space Agency are fake?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Japan are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from India are "fake"?
A Russian and Polish cosmonaut has even said that the earth is flat.
Source please.
You say that video is fake?? How do you know that?
I know the video is full of lies and nonsense because thousands and thousands of photos from different countries, organizations, satellites, and space craft clearly show that the earth is a globe.

Now let's try again
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Russia are "fake"?
Do You have any evidence that the pictures from China are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from the European Space Agency are fake?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Japan are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from India are "fake"?

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21963
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#123

Post by RickD » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:25 pm

It seems flat earthers are up to there old tricks again, misinterpreting Mirosław Hermaszewski.

https://flatearth.ws/hermaszewski

And

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/cosmon ... oke.11010/
These users liked this post by RickD:
DBowling (Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:32 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#124

Post by Stu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am

Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.


Image
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21963
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#125

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:57 am

Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.


Image
https://www.naval-technology.com/projec ... sile-essm/

1) the earth is not flat
2) the system works
Therefore
3) the system doesn’t “only” work on a flat earth
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#126

Post by Stu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 am

RickD wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:57 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.


Image
https://www.naval-technology.com/projec ... sile-essm/

1) the earth is not flat
2) the system works
Therefore
3) the system doesn’t “only” work on a flat earth
Hahahahaha that's some truly circular reasoning :lol:

Any atheist would be proud.

Sorry but you fail to answer HOW. You can't because it is impossible on a globe earth.
Just like the Knickebein system you said you would investigate. Impossible on a globe earth.
Just like the world record for microwave link distance with a line-of-sight of 146 miles!! Antenna should be 2.38 miles below line of sight!!!

Sorry but it's basic fundamental science stuff like this that prove a flat earth. Your circular reasoning requiring zero facts but an argument from authority show you have no leg to stand on.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 202 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#127

Post by DBowling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am

Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.
The explanation is quite simple.
Flat earthers have no clue what they are talking about.

https://www.navy.mil/Resources/Fact-Fil ... -rim-162d/
ESSM Block 1 is part of a 10-nation international cooperative development program between the U.S., NATO partner nations and Australia and is a kinematic upgrade to the RIM-7P SEASPARROW Missile that leverages U.S. guidance technology. ESSM is a medium-range, semi-active homing missile that makes flight corrections via radar and midcourse data uplinks.
Now your turn:

Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#128

Post by Stu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 am

DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.
The explanation is quite simple.
Flat earthers have no clue what they are talking about.

https://www.navy.mil/Resources/Fact-Fil ... -rim-162d/
ESSM Block 1 is part of a 10-nation international cooperative development program between the U.S., NATO partner nations and Australia and is a kinematic upgrade to the RIM-7P SEASPARROW Missile that leverages U.S. guidance technology. ESSM is a medium-range, semi-active homing missile that makes flight corrections via radar and midcourse data uplinks.
Now your turn:

Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw
No, you initially have to paint the target with a laser, to get a fix up to 50 miles away. Without the initial targeting you have nothing. The system might guide the course correct but you need the laser to target up to 50 MILES AWAY.

As for the boats just get a better zoom camera and the boat will come back into full focus as has been done time and time again.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21963
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#129

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:25 am

DBowling,

Those videos aren’t of boats going over the horizon. Those are boats going over a hill.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 202 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#130

Post by DBowling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 am
DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.
The explanation is quite simple.
Flat earthers have no clue what they are talking about.

https://www.navy.mil/Resources/Fact-Fil ... -rim-162d/
ESSM Block 1 is part of a 10-nation international cooperative development program between the U.S., NATO partner nations and Australia and is a kinematic upgrade to the RIM-7P SEASPARROW Missile that leverages U.S. guidance technology. ESSM is a medium-range, semi-active homing missile that makes flight corrections via radar and midcourse data uplinks.
Now your turn:

Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw
No, you initially have to paint the target with a laser, to get a fix up to 50 miles away. Without the initial targeting you have nothing. The system might guide the course correct but you need the laser to target up to 50 MILES AWAY.
Since you have been repeatedly providing false information regarding a number of flat earth claims, you will have to provide a RELIABLE source for your assertion.
I couldn't find any site that said initial targeting (50 miles away) for the ESSM Block 1 system was a surface level laser.
From what I could quickly find, Knickebein targeting involves air assets communicating with ground assets.
As for the boats just get a better zoom camera and the boat will come back into full focus as has been done time and time again.
You are absolutely wrong... again...
In all three videos the bottoms of the boats disappeared over the horizon while the tops of the boats were clearly visible (which blows away your 'zoom lens' nonsense).
No zoom lens is going to make the bottom of the boat reappear after it has gone over the horizon.

Watch the videos again.
The bottom of the boat disappears when it goes over the horizon.
The top of the boat is still visible until it eventually goes over the horizon as well.
Its all there on video.

Feel free to try again
Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#131

Post by Stu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 am

DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 am
DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:13 am
Explain this, and the other impossible technologies that only work on a flat earth, like the Knickebein targeting system.
The explanation is quite simple.
Flat earthers have no clue what they are talking about.

https://www.navy.mil/Resources/Fact-Fil ... -rim-162d/
ESSM Block 1 is part of a 10-nation international cooperative development program between the U.S., NATO partner nations and Australia and is a kinematic upgrade to the RIM-7P SEASPARROW Missile that leverages U.S. guidance technology. ESSM is a medium-range, semi-active homing missile that makes flight corrections via radar and midcourse data uplinks.
Now your turn:

Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw
No, you initially have to paint the target with a laser, to get a fix up to 50 miles away. Without the initial targeting you have nothing. The system might guide the course correct but you need the laser to target up to 50 MILES AWAY.
Since you have been repeatedly providing false information regarding a number of flat earth claims, you will have to provide a RELIABLE source for your assertion.
I couldn't find any site that said initial targeting (50 miles away) for the ESSM Block 1 system was a surface level laser.
From what I could quickly find, Knickebein targeting involves air assets communicating with ground assets.
As for the boats just get a better zoom camera and the boat will come back into full focus as has been done time and time again.
You are absolutely wrong... again...
In all three videos the bottoms of the boats disappeared over the horizon while the tops of the boats were clearly visible (which blows away your 'zoom lens' nonsense).
No zoom lens is going to make the bottom of the boat reappear after it has gone over the horizon.

Watch the videos again.
The bottom of the boat disappears when it goes over the horizon.
The top of the boat is still visible until it eventually goes over the horizon as well.
Its all there on video.

Feel free to try again
Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw
This has been debunked so many times.

Watch this video, start at 32:00 and finish at 37:03, it is the limitation of the camera and eye. Note the empty horizon. No boats.


Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#132

Post by Stu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am

DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

From what I could quickly find, Knickebein targeting involves air assets communicating with ground assets.
Yes of course, the bombers were the air assets, come on man!!!! They are travelling along the one VHF line and when it crosses the other they then drop their bombs.

The problem is that the VHF waves are being transmitted from 340km away, impossible on a globe earth.

The English though it impossible and so spent months debating how it was impossible and lives were lost.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 202 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#133

Post by DBowling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am
DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

From what I could quickly find, Knickebein targeting involves air assets communicating with ground assets.
Yes of course, the bombers were the air assets, come on man!!!! They are travelling along the one VHF line and when it crosses the other they then drop their bombs.

The problem is that the VHF waves are being transmitted from 340km away, impossible on a globe earth.

The English though it impossible and so spent months debating how it was impossible and lives were lost.
That's pure and utter nonsense.
Are you going to provide some legitimate sources or keep spouting unverified nonsense?

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21963
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#134

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:15 pm

DBowling wrote:
That's pure and utter nonsense.
Are you going to provide some legitimate sources or keep spouting unverified nonsense?
Mr. Bowling,

That is an extremely unfair debate tactic. You cannot, EVER, ask a flat earther to provide legitimate sources to back a flat earth.

:mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 202 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#135

Post by DBowling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:16 pm

Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 am
DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

Watch the videos again.
The bottom of the boat disappears when it goes over the horizon.
The top of the boat is still visible until it eventually goes over the horizon as well.
Its all there on video.

Feel free to try again
Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSmWyZbexc
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TpeNZYTmw
This has been debunked so many times.
Which of these three videos has been 'debunked'?
Who specifically 'debunked' which video?

Did you even watch any of these videos of ships and boats going over the horizon?

Let's start with this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

Post Reply