The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:33 pm
Stu wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am Rick, what do you make of that Government Documents video that I posted. Remember these are once classified government documents like the army, NASA, CIA, etc. Once exposed many have been removed.

And they speak of the brightness of the firmament and near-sun halo and flat earth and nonrotating earth.

Would be interested to know what you think.
Stu,

I couldn’t find the specific video you’re referring to. Could you please repost it, or at least tell me the post # on this thread where the video is?
I believe he's referring to the video in post #114 in this thread.

Enjoy
y#-o
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:33 pm
Stu wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am Rick, what do you make of that Government Documents video that I posted. Remember these are once classified government documents like the army, NASA, CIA, etc. Once exposed many have been removed.

And they speak of the brightness of the firmament and near-sun halo and flat earth and nonrotating earth.

Would be interested to know what you think.
Stu,

I couldn’t find the specific video you’re referring to. Could you please repost it, or at least tell me the post # on this thread where the video is?
Yes post #114.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

From recent pictures, it seems that Mars is flat too! Will the conspiracy ever end?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:03 pm From recent pictures, it seems that Mars is flat too! Will the conspiracy ever end?
I hope you realize that those NASA pictures and videos from Mars are all "fake".

Video of Mars captured by Thomas Edison as early as 1910 clearly demonstrates that the photos and videos from Mars that we see from NASA today are cleverly manufactured fakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7VImsSMQM

Why is NASA and the US Government suppressing this information from none other than Thomas Edison?
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Seeing as you guys don't actually want to watch the government documents video, let me give a sceenshot of just one of the documents.

Here we see they are making equations which only work on a flat nonrotating earth.
This is NASA folks, the ones you lot accept without question. Well now what?

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
Seeing as you guys don't actually want to watch the government documents video, let me give a sceenshot of just one of the documents.
I made an honest effort to watch the video. I got about 10 minutes into it, and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the music at the end.
Here we see they are making equations which only work on a flat nonrotating earth.
I’d like to see the link, so I can read it myself. My guess is that it’s either fabricated, or taken out of context, like much of the other stuff you posted.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:05 am
RickD wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:03 pm From recent pictures, it seems that Mars is flat too! Will the conspiracy ever end?
I hope you realize that those NASA pictures and videos from Mars are all "fake".

Video of Mars captured by Thomas Edison as early as 1910 clearly demonstrates that the photos and videos from Mars that we see from NASA today are cleverly manufactured fakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7VImsSMQM

Why is NASA and the US Government suppressing this information from none other than Thomas Edison?
That’s a really cool video. I’d never seen it before. It really puts things into perspective, knowing that movie is 111 years old.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:12 am
Stu wrote:
I made an honest effort to watch the video. I got about 10 minutes into it, and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the music at the end.
I’d like to see the link, so I can read it myself. My guess is that it’s either fabricated, or taken out of context, like much of the other stuff you posted.
Watch the video. All are government documents from government websites. He goes through that in the beginning.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:02 am Seeing as you guys don't actually want to watch the government documents video, let me give a sceenshot of just one of the documents.

The video itself actually answers your question.

At 1:05:47 you see the answer on the screen which the presenter either intentionally or unintentionally overlooks.
Right underneath the section which the speaker hilights you see the following
"(This assumption limits the analysis to short-range, short-duration flights)"

The document the speaker is showing never refers to the earth as flat.
However, for short-range, short-duration flights where the curvature of the earth is not an issue, you can accurately use mathematical models that "assume" a flat earth.

But as the document on the screen explicitly states the flat earth assumption is only valid for short-range, short-duration flights.
Because for long-range long-duration flights the curvature of the earth does become an issue and has to be incorporated into the appropriate mathematical models.

It's right there on the screen.
The clown on the video is a fraud who has no clue about what he is talking about!
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:39 am
Stu wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:02 am Seeing as you guys don't actually want to watch the government documents video, let me give a sceenshot of just one of the documents.

The video itself actually answers your question.

At 1:05:47 you see the answer on the screen which the presenter either intentionally or unintentionally overlooks.
Right underneath the section which the speaker hilights you see the following
"(This assumption limits the analysis to short-range, short-duration flights)"

The document the speaker is showing never refers to the earth as flat.
However, for short-range, short-duration flights where the curvature of the earth is not an issue, you can accurately use mathematical models that "assume" a flat earth.

But as the document on the screen explicitly states the flat earth assumption is only valid for short-range, short-duration flights.
Because for long-range long-duration flights the curvature of the earth does become an issue and has to be incorporated into the appropriate mathematical models.

It's right there on the screen.
The clown on the video is a fraud who has no clue about what he is talking about!
Yes that is for ONE document, not for all of them. There are different documents.

Did you watch the whole video or did you stop there, that is only for one document. There are plenty other documents which don't state that.

And what would be impossible is they refer to a nonrotating earth which is impossible no matter how short the distance. How do you account for a nonrotating earth?? You can simulate a flat earth but not a nonrotating earth as it is always supposedly rotating? Answer that.

And what of the Russian document that talks of the brightness of the firmament and a near-sun halo.

Watch the whole video and all the documents, you are are making assumptions about all the documents from one document.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 am Did you watch the whole video or did you stop there, that is only for one document. There are plenty other documents which don't state that.
I didn't need to watch the whole video to determine that this guy is a clueless fraud.
The example I discuss above makes that very clear all by itself.

Like I said somewhere in the thread above.
Instead of chasing to ground every flat earth lie, I think it is much more beneficial to people following this thread to focus on what we know is actually true.
I have spent some time chasing down a number of the flat earth lies you mention in this thread, but I prefer to focus on we know to be true.

I have given multiple examples in the thread above that clearly show the earth is a globe.
Photos and videos from space from multiple countries, space stations, space craft, satellites, etc all uniformly demonstrate beyond any shadow of a doubt that our planet is a globe.
I have shown videos of boats and ships actually going over the horizon, with the bottoms of the boats disappearing under the water line while at the same time the tops of the boats are still clearly visible.
The fact of different time zones where the sun is high in the sky in one part of the world at the same time the sun is nowhere to be seen and it is dark in another part of the world also demonstrates the fallacy of the flat earth lie.
You have yet to provide any remotely coherent rebuttal to these clear evidences that the earth is a globe.

The truth is apparent to anyone with "eyes to see and ears to hear".
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:39 am
Stu wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 am Did you watch the whole video or did you stop there, that is only for one document. There are plenty other documents which don't state that.
I didn't need to watch the whole video to determine that this guy is a clueless fraud.

Instead of chasing to ground every flat earth lie, I think it is much more beneficial to people following this thread to focus on what we know is actually true.
I have spent some time chasing down a number of the flat earth lies you mention in this thread, but I prefer to focus on we know to be true.

I have given multiple examples in the thread above that clearly show the earth is a globe.
Photos and videos from space from multiple countries, space stations, space craft, satellites, etc all uniformly demonstrate beyond any shadow of a doubt that our planet is a globe.
I have shown videos of boats and ships actually going over the horizon, with the bottoms of the boats disappearing under the water line while at the same time the tops of the boats are still clearly visible.
The fact of different time zones where the sun is high in the sky in one part of the world at the same time the sun is nowhere to be seen and it is dark in another part of the world also demonstrates the fallacy of the flat earth lie.
You have yet to provide any remotely coherent rebuttal to these clear evidences that the earth is a globe.

No, you took one example of one document and made assumptions about the rest.

Again, you cannot simulate a nonrotating earth, it is supposedly always rotating.

Again, you cannot simulate a stationary atmosphere, it is supposedly always moving.

Again, why did the Russians talk about the brightness of the firmament.

Again, why did the Russians talk about a near-sun halo, it is supposed to be 52 million miles away.

Why do they include these things.

Your boat going over the horizon has been debunked so many times. But you refuse to use the Earth Curve Calculator which would show how far the horizon is out there. Far closer than in the zoomed in videos I have posted.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu,

I need links so I can see these documents in their proper context. Cherry picking parts of supposed documents, without context, isn’t going to convince anyone that the earth is flat. I’ve already shown you multiple times, that flat earthers take things out of context.

Stu,

Where do you hope this thread is going? I can guarantee you that neither DBowling nor I will ever believe in a flat earth. Dean Odle is a fraud. Flat Earth is a ridiculous lie. If you think you’re going to change our minds, you’re wasting your time.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:59 am
DBowling wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:39 am

No, you took one example of one document and made assumptions about the rest.

Again, you cannot simulate a nonrotating earth, it is supposedly always rotating.

Again, you cannot simulate a stationary atmosphere, it is supposedly always moving.

Again, why did the Russians talk about the brightness of the firmament.

Again, why did the Russians talk about a near-sun halo, it is supposed to be 52 million miles away.
I'm willing to chase one more flat earth lie to ground in this thread...
... on the condition that once I prove it is a lie you will publicly renounce flat earth as a lie on this board.

If you agree, choose one of the above and I will chase it to ground.
Your boat going over the horizon has been debunked so many times.
That is yet another flat earth lie.

And this video shows that it is a lie
... One... More... Time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Go to 2:30 where you clearly see only the sail of the boat poking up out of the water (so this is not a 'zoom' issue as you falsely claim).
Where is the bottom of the boat?

For all your false claims of 'debunking', you have yet to provide an explanation for where the bottom of the boat goes in this video (and many many others like it).
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:53 am Stu,

I need links so I can see these documents in their proper context. Cherry picking parts of supposed documents, without context, isn’t going to convince anyone that the earth is flat. I’ve already shown you multiple times, that flat earthers take things out of context.

Stu,

Where do you hope this thread is going? I can guarantee you that neither DBowling nor I will ever believe in a flat earth. Dean Odle is a fraud. Flat Earth is a ridiculous lie. If you think you’re going to change our minds, you’re wasting your time.
Watch the video, it usually gives the link to the actual document. Just do a google search for the document number or go to the relevant website.

You can't just say Dean Odle is a fraud, that's like saying Rich Deem is a fraud for promoting his views. Cosmology is one big guess, they are off by a factor of 1 to the power of 120. That is not even comprehensible. That is the lie. I have shown you the video of Michio Kaku saying this.

No offence but you believing NASA is akin to believing the US government on JFK's assassination or WMD's in Iraq or on anything for that matter. You have been brainwashed since pre school to believe in the globe. Unless you believe in the preterist view in which case the devil has had his big day in which case you are fast asleep and aren't even looking out for the anti-Christ or the mark of the beast or a one world government. NASA is part of that system. The world kings join as one to form that one world government, and the Bible says it is the devil who gives that world system it's power.

What does Dean Odle gain by promoting flat earth? Nothing. When he started promoting it he knew that he had everything to lose and nothing to gain. But he went with the truth despite the consequences.

When the firmament is rolled back (you can't roll back endless space or empty air) as the Bible says and the stars fall to earth (stars can't fall to earth it would be destroyed many times over with just one star unless stars are not massive suns like ours) then maybe you will wake up from your coma.