Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Covid Vaccines

Post by DBowling »

For accurate information regarding vaccines here are some helpful links:

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/research/vaccines

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/index.html

U.S. Food and Drug Administration
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines

Here is the CDC Link for Covid-19 Vaccinations
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:27 am For accurate information regarding vaccines here are some helpful links:

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/research/vaccines

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/index.html

U.S. Food and Drug Administration
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines

Here is the CDC Link for Covid-19 Vaccinations
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html
“Accurate information”?
Seriously?

The CDC is in bed with big pharma.

Come on Bowling, you’re smarter than that.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:40 am Come on Bowling, you’re smarter than that.
And based on your background I would expect you to be smart enough not to get sucked into Kennedy's anti-vaccine nonsense.

My approach is very simple...
If I want accurate information regarding God and the Bible I am going to rely on information from multiple legitimate biblical scholars as more credible than the views of an atheist like Richard Dawkins.

If I want accurate information regarding vaccines I am going to rely on information from multiple professional institutions (such as the NIH, CDC, and FDA) as more credible than the views of an anti-vaccine activist like Kennedy.

This isn't even a close call.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:
If I want accurate information regarding God and the Bible I am going to rely on information from multiple legitimate biblical scholars as more credible than the views of an atheist like Richard Dawkins.

If I want accurate information regarding vaccines I am going to rely on information from multiple professional institutions (such as the NIH, CDC, and FDA) as more credible than the views of an anti-vaccine activist like Kennedy.
Your comparison fails.

Your comparison is basically like this:
If you want to get accurate information regarding the word-faith movement, you’d rely on Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyers, etc., and not on Walter Martin.

Getting info from govt agencies that are in bed with big pharma, is not going to give you reliable info.

Surely you realize that?

And from the two Kennedy videos I posted, what exactly do you disagree with?

His facts are there to be checked.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:28 pm
RickD wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:40 am Come on Bowling, you’re smarter than that.
And based on your background I would expect you to be smart enough not to get sucked into Kennedy's anti-vaccine nonsense.

This isn't even a close call.
CDC and FDA. Seriously?
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Time to give some credit where credit is due.

Trump's support for Operation Warp Speed has born its first fruits.
Today the US started playing offense against the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed 300,000 Americans so far this year.

It'll take a few months for enough Americans to get vaccines to develop herd immunity against Covid-19 in the US, but its great to see those on the front lines in the battle against Covid getting shots in arms today.

Hopefully these medical professionals on the front lines will be a good examples for all Americans to counteract misinformation and conspiracy theories.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:48 am Time to give some credit where credit is due.

Trump's support for Operation Warp Speed has born its first fruits.
Today the US started playing offense against the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed 300,000 Americans so far this year.

It'll take a few months for enough Americans to get vaccines to develop herd immunity against Covid-19 in the US, but its great to see those on the front lines in the battle against Covid getting shots in arms today.

Hopefully these medical professionals on the front lines will be a good examples for all Americans to counteract misinformation and conspiracy theories.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:25 pm Image
No...
In this particular case you are trying to convince people to drink misinformation, and conspiracy theories.

And to be brutally honest, I am sick of all the lies and misinformation that have been propagated about Covid this year. Because tens of thousands of Americans have needlessly died because they believed those lies.

With vaccines now going into the arms of professional medical workers on the front lines, we now have an additional tool to fight covid and SAVE AMERICAN LIVES.

** Edit for a more 'positive' statement...
So I want to honor all those medical professionals who know the truth and are living out that truth by taking the covid vaccine so they can continue to save American lives and provide a good example for all Americans.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:04 pm
RickD wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:25 pm Image
No...
In this particular case you are trying to convince people to drink misinformation, and conspiracy theories.

And to be brutally honest, I am sick of all the lies and misinformation that have been propagated about Covid this year. Because tens of thousands of Americans have needlessly died because they believed those lies.

With vaccines now going into the arms of professional medical workers on the front lines, we now have an additional tool to fight covid and SAVE AMERICAN LIVES.

** Edit for a more 'positive' statement...
So I want to honor all those medical professionals who know the truth and are living out that truth by taking the covid vaccine so they can continue to save American lives and provide a good example for all Americans.
Hey,

If you want to drink the kool-Aid and believe the govt agencies who are profiting off your ignorance, then that’s on you. But I’m not obligated to let you get away with it without calling you out on it.

Since you thanked all the medical professionals, I’d like to thank them too. Especially all the doctors and nurses, and everyone else at my hospital that can see through the government bs, and know better than to have poison injected into their arms.

Edit:
I’ll ask you again to point out the misinformation and lies in either of the two videos that I posted.

You keep claiming conspiracy and misinformation.

Let’s see where you think Kennedy is wrong.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick, I'm surprised your hospital isn't making Covid shots mandatory.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:47 am Rick, I'm surprised your hospital isn't making Covid shots mandatory.
Why are you surprised?

1) my hospital is one of many in the largest chain of hospitals in the country, and my company hasn’t made the flu shot mandatory. We have a choice of the flu shot, or wear a mask. And since we’re already required to wear a mask due to Covid rules, many people opted out of the flu shot. We’re well into flu season, and there’s not a single flu case thus far. Funny how Covid 19 eliminated the flu.

2) we have a large shortage of nurses. If they mandated a Covid vaccine, we’d lose most of the rest of the nurses, I’d guess. I’ve asked around 20 nurses, and a couple of doctors, and not a single one of them is getting the Covid vaccine.

-Edward R Murrow

Buzadar
Newbie Member

Post by Buzadar »

Im terrified about it
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Buzadar, welcome to the forum!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

I see. Guess it depends upon the hospital: https://www.news-press.com/story/news/c ... 488025002/

Least RFK, Jr. has some support in this issue, LOL: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -harm.html