Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Philip
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 488 times

Re: Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Post by Philip » Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 am

Neo: I'm amazed that people can believe in illuminati and end time theories in such a staunch way without any authentic evidence.
Scripture teaches the concept - but not with presently specifics. We know the world is a battle ground for unseen powers and an evil army. But how that army will organize itself, or what it might do, who it might use - we don't know. And as for the very end days, prior to the tribulation, etc., no one knows when it will begin to go down. But as for the foundations for all of it - clearly, we can see various pieces of the puzzle are available.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Has liked: 314 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Thu May 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Most things r in place now for a 1 world leader.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Has liked: 314 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Thu May 25, 2017 5:00 pm

http://www.vocativ.com/429672/therapeut ... ign=social
somewhere someone talked about artificial intelligence being part of a deception.

mrtzur2015
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by mrtzur2015 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:47 am

Philip wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 am
If there is a concern and threat to God's chosen ones, HE will - or has already - informed us as to what we need to know. We don't need dubious speculation from all manner of people who supposedly have insights upon what might happen or when. It's just as pointless as all of the end time books, tapes, websites, blogs - all a complete waste of time without the necessary facts available to determine such things. Notice that Scripture itself doesn't dwell upon the end times, more than to give an outline sketch of them - much key information is still missing - info that is the ONLY way true clarity to these things can be determined. Which means those asserting presently unknowable future things are totally speculating.
I agree. We know what we know and more will be revealed as we go forward in time
And as for a false antichrist Jesus said many false prophets will come it’s not news we already know that he’s the truth and the way so anyone who would come now and claim to be God or coming in the name of the Father would be a lair.

Not to mention that God requires death for sin. That is why Jesus had to die on the cross for us and his resurrection as Gods has accepted his sacrifice for us. And unless it happens again only fools would believe (not gonna happen because satan don’t have the power to raise the dead).

Honestly I think it will be easy to know satan is prideful he would never say I come In the name of the Father but he would say I am God.
Not to mention they cannot come until the church is raptured. The only thing that stops them of showing the antichrist right now is the power of God and his church. Once we are gone chaos will come.

Honestly I don’t even know why it’s important at all. I know I will be with the Lord when this happens why would I waste my time on this? Preaching Jesus to people is more important.