Aliens

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Aliens

Post by Stu »

Many in the truth and Christian circles believe that aliens are nothing more than fallen angels.
They will form part of a mass deception when they arrive.

Two ways things could go:

They either pose as our saviours, declaring that they sent Jesus and his message was misunderstood. In the beginning all is well and Christianity is even compatible with this "new message", but as time progresses we see a more sinister message unfold in which the beliefs conflict.

The second option is that they arrive and they are not as friendly as first thought, and then a "saviour" or the anti-christ or the like then comes in to save the day, and thereby cementing his place worldwide to be worshipped and followed.

Either way there will be a deception of sorts involving aliens.

For those not familiar with the topic there is a good book called The Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo, a Christian and great scientific mind. The book is split into sections and deals with topics like electrogravitics, NWO related issues and the alien deception.

Thought I'd post this just in case something like this does unfold and so our fellow members are not fooled when it happens.

There's also a specific scripture that deals with this but cannot remember it now, perhaps someone can help me out - it deals with fallen angels (probably not the term that was used though) and them residing in a specific cluster of stars until a certain point in time. I'll make an effort to find it.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Aliens

Post by RickD »

Moved topic to end times forum.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

Like Rich Deem says, it doesn't seem very likely that there are any aliens within our galaxy or within any distance where it is possible for us to make contact with them, and if there are they would be no where near as advanced as humanity due to the lack of radio waves that we would expect from an electronically advanced civilization.

I think its very possible for there to be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe though, just not anywhere within a billion light years of us.

Do you think fallen angels have the ability/authority to manifest themselves as alien creatures and appear to us? Why haven't they made themselves more known already?
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

There are no aliens.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

neo-x wrote:There are no aliens.
Is that a fact or opinion? :D
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Seraph wrote:Like Rich Deem says, it doesn't seem very likely that there are any aliens within our galaxy or within any distance where it is possible for us to make contact with them, and if there are they would be no where near as advanced as humanity due to the lack of radio waves that we would expect from an electronically advanced civilization.
Yeah I agree, the point being made here is that there are no aliens, rather any "alien" contact that is made is fallen angels.
I think its very possible for there to be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe though, just not anywhere within a billion light years of us.

Do you think fallen angels have the ability/authority to manifest themselves as alien creatures and appear to us? Why haven't they made themselves more known already?
Yip, either they are able to take that form or clones.
They are waiting for the best time to reveal themselves. It will be a con, a trick so they will not reveal themselves until the most opportune time.

There's also so much in the media these days, even politicians are getting in on the act, not to mention History Channel and the like are all saturated with shows relating to aliens.

'Aliens Exist' Says Canada's Former Defense Minister
U.S. Senator Mike Gravel Says UFO Disclosure Is Near

Significantly even the Vatican is getting in on the act, and yes the Catholic Church will play a critical role in the deception:

Vatican astronomer says if aliens exist, they may not need redemption
Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure

Beauty is that you don't have to worry about it, if and when it happens at least you will be aware and not fall for the lie.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

RickD wrote:
Fact. Rick. :)
Yip, either they are able to take that form or clones.
They are waiting for the best time to reveal themselves. It will be a con, a trick so they will not reveal themselves until the most opportune time.
Stu, just how did you get his info?

and then this
even the Vatican is getting in on the act, and yes the Catholic Church will play a critical role in the deception
May I ask you to back this up with some thing of some authenticity?
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if

without.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

neo-x wrote:Stu, just how did you get his info?
Chris Putnam, Tom Horn, Steve Quayle, Stan Deyo and others. Here's one of their sites with some info.
May I ask you to back this up with some thing of some authenticity?
It's like many things in life, how much evidence is evidence enough. But there is a book out there called Exo-Vaticana by Chris Putnam and Tom Horn that you could look at, as well as others.

When I heard this for the first I was also sceptical. I'm not saying you need to believe it, just be aware of it.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

neo-x wrote:
RickD wrote:
Really? And what do you base this on, Neo?

-Edward R Murrow

neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

RickD wrote:
neo-x wrote:
RickD wrote:
Because there is no evidence for them.

without.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

We have to be very careful that we do not confuse evidence with proof.
According to some there is lots of evidence for extraterrestrial life, but what we do NOT have is proof.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

neo-x wrote:
RickD wrote:
neo-x wrote:
RickD wrote:
Because there is no evidence for them.
Neo, your definition of 'fact' is a little off. You don't know of any evidence that aliens exist, so you say it's a fact that they don't exist.

You are making the same faulty assertion that some atheists make when they say, "there is no God".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence

-Edward R Murrow

neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

RickD wrote:
neo-x wrote:
RickD wrote: Neo, your definition of 'fact' is a little off. You don't know of any evidence that aliens exist, so you say it's a fact that they don't exist.

You are making the same faulty assertion that some atheists make when they say, "there is no God".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence
Let me clarify a bit...aliens may exist they may not. But theologically speaking there is no significance or relevance of them...Christianity does not need alien influence to fulfil its timeline. There is no merit, nor warrant to assume that aliens exist in one form or another to complete biblical prophecy. Bibilically speaking within the context of what stu said, aliens don't exist, they don't need to. There is no evidence of them nor is there anything to back it up. That is how I gave my first response.

And generally speaking, its not a faulty assertion per se. No one knows of any evidence that aliens exist. Its a fact that we don't have evidence which concludes to anything. And None of the said evidence can be confirmed. While absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, there is also a rational understanding and probability. I can easily say there are aliens living at the core of the earth, and then apply to mystery here. Your own reasoning would not be able to find fault with this. See absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Or I can say that evolution is true and you can say there is no evidence for it and I can simply say absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I understand your concern here but something are quite absurd and I find it one of those things. There is a point where appealing to mystery does not help. Show me evidence that aliens exist and I will happily concede.

without.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Evidence:
ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
verb (used with object), ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing.
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.
PeteSinCA
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by PeteSinCA »

Soapy Pete's Box

So I'll stand // With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One Who gave it all - The Stand, Hillsong United

"To a world that was lost, He gave all He could give.
To show us the reason to live."
"We Are the Reason" by David Meece

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?
'Cause I've got a Mansion Builder
Who ain't through with me yet" - 2nd Chapter of Acts