Mark of the beast technology

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Mark of the beast technology

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone, this article I saw earlier today, I find it very disturbing but yet very informative. It also has a video that also explains much of the stuff in the article.

But what kinda bothers me is from what I got out of it, if the government starts using this, can they use it against our will? Which leads me to ask, will everyone be FORCED against their wills even to take the mark of the beast.

I certainly hope that's not the case, from what I understand when I read Revelations is that people will be able to choose between either taking it or being executed. Let me know what you all think regarding this. But anyway, here is the article. Thank you all for your time, God bless.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/17/gov ... s-beliefs/
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Mark of the beast technology

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Don't worry about being forced to do anything by any government. Right now, as we speak, fancy nightclubs in Spain insert subcutaneous microchips into the arm of their willing customers. The chip allows the patron to enter the club and order drinks; all charges go straight to the patron's credit card.

Parents in various jurisdictions are also looking into the possibility of using microchips to ''protect'' their children.

Don't be mistaken! when Antichrist comes, people will willingly submit to the Mark of the Beast.

FL :twisted:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Thadeyus
Established Member
Christian: No

Re: Mark of the beast technology

Post by Thadeyus »

"Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation"

?

Really....

And this is supposed to work...how...?

y(:|