Alex Jones

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Alex Jones

Post by Stu »

Anyone here familiar with Alex Jones?

I was introduced to his work through the Megadeth forum, as their previous album's title was named after one of Jones' movies, namely Endgame.
Here are some of his movies and documentaries.

Busy downloading Endgame as we speak and might purchase a few more vids seeing how that one goes.
His latest is New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Zionist
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Alex Jones

Post by Zionist »

i know of him. he has some great things and points he uses but at times he can get a little too into it lol but for the most part he is on point with a lot of his information that he shares. kinda scary when you think about it but then again it's not surprising when you think about the world we live in.
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Isn't he the guy who believes everything is a conspiracy?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:Isn't he the guy who believes everything is a conspiracy?
Not quite everything, there are no lizards in the White House :lol:

Here's the full version of Endgame on Youtube, see what you think.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Watch for the black helicopters. y:O2
funny farm
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:Watch for the black helicopters. y:O2
funny farm
You don't buy into the whole new world order /end of the world scenario?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
RickD wrote:Watch for the black helicopters. y:O2
funny farm
You don't buy into the whole new world order /end of the world scenario?
Stu, it's not as simple as that for me. I guess I would say that I was pretty into the whole New World Order conspiracy stuff about 20 years ago. Not singling you out, but it can be a very overwhelming and depressing topic of study. I had a close friend who was too far into the whole conspiracy thing. I would say he got to the point of "paranoia" with the whole issue. I was at his house one day, and he had something to show me. He pulled a box from under his bed, and inside was a semiautomatic machine gun. I asked him shockingly, what was it for. He said it was for when someone tried to hurt his family. He went from a pretty "normal" bible studying Christian, to a pretty paranoid guy, with a whole bunch of conspiracies occupying his mind.

So, it's not so much that I don't believe some of the conspiracy stuff, but it can easily be taken to extremes. If you or anyone is going to get into it, just be careful, and stay grounded in scripture, and constantly pray for discernment. My friend really didn't have too much discernment, and he started to get swept up into all kinds of false teachings. And, I believe his "obsession" with the New World Order, was kinda like a door that opened him up to some pretty unbiblical stuff.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:Stu, it's not as simple as that for me. I guess I would say that I was pretty into the whole New World Order conspiracy stuff about 20 years ago. Not singling you out, but it can be a very overwhelming and depressing topic of study. I had a close friend who was too far into the whole conspiracy thing. I would say he got to the point of "paranoia" with the whole issue. I was at his house one day, and he had something to show me. He pulled a box from under his bed, and inside was a semiautomatic machine gun. I asked him shockingly, what was it for. He said it was for when someone tried to hurt his family. He went from a pretty "normal" bible studying Christian, to a pretty paranoid guy, with a whole bunch of conspiracies occupying his mind.

So, it's not so much that I don't believe some of the conspiracy stuff, but it can easily be taken to extremes. If you or anyone is going to get into it, just be careful, and stay grounded in scripture, and constantly pray for discernment. My friend really didn't have too much discernment, and he started to get swept up into all kinds of false teachings. And, I believe his "obsession" with the New World Order, was kinda like a door that opened him up to some pretty unbiblical stuff.
Too late I'm already there :lol:

No but seriously, I hear you 100%.
I've been hearing about the NWO stuff for about 15 years now, and was into it quite heavily about 5 years ago.

I've recently become interested again, as 15 years ago it was all conspiracy and no evidence, whereas now there are events unfolding before our eyes.

You are absolutely correct though -- it can be extremely overwhelming and can consume one if you are not careful. It can become an obsession very quickly if you aren't grounded or recognise it; and so some people "stop living" and make it their entire focus.

However, just like your friend, I too have armed myself and prepared for the worst, that however doesn't mean I'm not level-headed or have become "loopy" ;); just prepared. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. And it's not something that I obsess over either -- I don't clean guns or sharpen swords every night ;) it's compartmentalised and plays no major role in my daily life (other than looking out for those black helicopters you mentioned y:-s). Personally I hope it doesn't happen.

As long as you don't become obsessed, and just use it simply as a tool to ensure you are informed on events it's not harmful.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:And, I believe his "obsession" with the New World Order, was kinda like a door that opened him up to some pretty unbiblical stuff.
Could you elaborate a little more.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
RickD wrote:And, I believe his "obsession" with the New World Order, was kinda like a door that opened him up to some pretty unbiblical stuff.
Could you elaborate a little more.
Stu, I just think his lack of discernment with new world order stuff, led to his not being discerning in other areas. For example, he invited me to a church he went to, because he felt that God was really moving there. When I went to the service there, I immediately felt troubled in my spirit there. Then the service began, people started to babble like nothing I've ever heard before. Almost like they were possessed. Then people started falling down in the aisles, and flopped around like fish out of water. That's still very vivid in my memory, even after 20 years.

-Edward R Murrow