barack sets the stage for anti christ

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
treeschanna510
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

barack sets the stage for anti christ

Post by treeschanna510 »

we all know obama is a good president however there are concerns that follow up witht he bible and being the anti christ that he fits

1) claiming to be christian??
OK when obama ran for president he was very vocal about his beliefs how ever a recent news article said he is attending a meeting with he U.n to ban religious talks not only that but he hasn't been to any religious meetings

2) in favor of one world currency obama recently went to the UN to vouch for one world currency and so far its a success they even showed a pic of the coin with all the countries that the anti Christ could come from on the coin

3)the false prophet-no way right? wrong!
there is a one world church all religions attend according to jack van Impe the minister twists the messages trying to get everyone to agree literally all the world leaders go there'

4) europes permanent president that's right europe is electing a permanent council president they are preparing him to make acossiationg
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: barack sets the stage for anti christ

Post by ageofknowledge »

Obama's not the anti-christ. He's an empty suit modern liberal who learned politics in the backrooms of Chicago and how to talk a smooth talk people want to hear (using a teleprompter and speech writers) like Reagan used to. Because he's a Harvard graduated modern liberal black man the secular, Jewish, homosexual, feminist, modern liberal darlings that run the media support him fully at the expense of everyone else (all other competitors are actively suppressed while he is given 110% support).

Now the anti-Christ... wait until this guy shows up. He'll be able to call down fire from the heavens and work supernatural miracles. Imagine Obama x 10 but with magical power like that of a god.
Last edited by ageofknowledge on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
treeschanna510
Recognized Member

Post by treeschanna510 »

i never said obama was the anti christ i said hes setting the stage the anti christ i believe will be the guy thats about to be appointed as permanent president of europe
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

I disagree. I see him as a puppet of very influential elitists. What's sets the stage for the rise of the anti-christ is found in the Bible. A falling away takes place like we see happening around the world today until there are very few authentic committed active Christians left.
treeschanna510
Recognized Member

Post by treeschanna510 »

well thats part of it but lets look at the facts the bible says when world peace is declared by the antchrist thats when itll happen obama has been known to preach peace yet he wants to ban religious talks which ties into what youre saying there is curently someone in europe who is literally being appointed as premanent president i believe hes the one obama is doing everything thats the process to the rapture hes following all the steps
touchingcloth
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by touchingcloth »

So that's three famous Belgians now; , Hercule Poirot, Tintin, and the Anti Christ.
rodyshusband
Established Member

Post by rodyshusband »

ageofknowledge wrote:Obama's not the anti-christ. He's an empty suit modern liberal who learned politics in the backrooms of Chicago and how to talk a smooth talk people want to hear (using a teleprompter and speech writers) like Reagan used to. Because he's a Harvard graduated modern liberal black man the secular, Jewish, homosexual, feminist, modern liberal darlings that run the media support him fully at the expense of everyone else (all other competitors are actively suppressed while he is given 110% support).

Now the anti-Christ... wait until this guy shows up. He'll be able to call down fire from the heavens and work supernatural miracles. Imagine Obama x 10 but with magical power like that of a god.
...And speaking of "smooth talk", find out how here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQTaWjMoFw

:lol:
“Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” -- Francis Schaeffer
qqMOARpewpew
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by qqMOARpewpew »

Doesn't that one Temple (wailing wall one where the dome of the rock is) need to be rebuilt and the antichrist need to walk inside and say "I am God" Or something similiar to that?
You don’t look out there for god, something in the sky, you look in you.

Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
Zebulon
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Zebulon »

touchingcloth wrote:So that's three famous Belgians now; , Hercule Poirot, Tintin, and the Anti Christ.
What in the world doe's it have to do with Tintin? Do you know anything about Tintin at all?

Just for the sake...

Zebulon