im scared!!!!!!

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: im scared!!!!!!

Post by jlay »

Where did I tell anyone they couldn't post?

I made a suggestion, and was very polite about it. So, please do not accuse me of things I have not done.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Jlay, your post speaks for itself. I gave my reasons for responding to you the way I did. There were newer posts, not just the OP; other people read these threads and get things out of them, not just the OP. There was no reason to call out a new member here over a non-issue in my view, and making it look authoritative.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
jlay
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

I didn't Vicki. The post speaks for it self. I welcomed the person. Suggested they look at the dates. I was cordial, and did not tell them what or what not to post. You accused me of something I did not do. I do not appreciate that. I have a feeling like I'm being singled out for some personal issues you have with me.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

I'm sorry you don't seem to understand, but I stand by my post. Your post looks like it's from a mod. Rarely does anyone do that, so no, I'm not singling you out. Besides what I said before, the OP could have this thread bookmarked, so any new posts would alert her of new activity. Another reason to not discourage people from posting on older threads.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis