what are we waiting for?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
bluesman
Established Member
Christian: No

agnostic

Post by bluesman »

Iggy do we then understand that you are agnostic or undecided wether God and Jesus exist?

If that is true then we need to look at more than what happen in 70 AD and
what going to happen in the future.

We need to know where your doubt is. You can have some doubts and still be a christian, but you need at least to believe in Jesus Christ as your saviour

Mike
Bluesman
Iggy
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Iggy »

i know jesus is my lord n savior. but thats all i know. what im havin trouble with is people tellin me how things went down like they had a front row seat. i dont know if jesus came back in 70AD. if he did, then why did john have his visions closer to 90AD? was he was white, black, arab or what. i dont understand the parables, the fact that so called experts cant make up thier minds. the fact that we celebrate his birthday... when it's not his birthday! or the fact that no one can figure out if he's 1 or 3. im shocked that the people delivering his word are sexually abusing little kids. i dont know what to believe other that the first 8 words i typed on here.

im like what jesus said to be. im like a child in my faith (ok he didnt say be like a child in faith, he said be like children). pretty gullable and fragile. so the more im pulled in different directions of beliefs, the better chance i have of breaking. If i must be labeled, i grew up methidist!
bluesman
Established Member
Christian: No

Ten Commandments

Post by bluesman »

Okay you accept Jesus as your savior thats a great first step.
When did you do that ?

Now the next thing is, Do you understand and keep the 10 Commandments
that Moses got from God?

Jesus told us to keep the commandments.

Do you have any problems with any the commandments ? I know of at least one that many people have trouble with. To keep the Sabbath .

Michael
Bluesman