Modern Day Demonic Power is Rebuilding Temple

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

The problem with prophecy is that it is iffy in its use of language — better said would be mystical in tone. When one thinks they have it all figured out — then watch out.

Study of OT prophecy in Isaiah for example shows that prophecy does not necessarily follow along logical, chronological lines. A few verses tied together within Isaiah reveal a certain events like Christ's birth and then the next few verse jumps to another time, date, place and subject.

One needs to keep this in mind when reading the New Testament prophecies. There are certain events that have not happened yet, while others have, and still others can possibly have double and triple entrée in meanings [one thing said too one past generation can be applied to a future one and so forth].

We get in danger by claiming to have it all figured out in a nice neat little package, then the Lord throws us curve ball to keep us from becoming too pat and smug and remain humble.

How many times have the Jewish people have had there temple destroyed and then been dramatically scattered by force out of their country — then re-gathered back? Twice.

A time of dividing — hmmm??? Matthew 13:24-51 — interesting is all I can say…

2 Peter 3:2-13, “That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Savior: 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” KJV

Best advise - keep your powder dry and your light shining bright!
-
-
-
Truthseeking
Acquainted Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re:

Post by Truthseeking »

ryo dokomi wrote:my youth paster gets a monthy jewish news paper, and it had an article about that. they already have all the material, and they are practicing all the old rituals to get it right, and are makeing the plans for the new one.
The sanhedrian was reformed in 2005 I believe as well ........
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Modern Day Demonic Power is Rebuilding Temple

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Bro, couldn;t figure out your hyprtlink.

It was convuluted.

But Yes, demonic AC forces and nationalistic forces in israel will be rebuilding the Temple of Solomon that was destoryed way back in 70 AD. (SEE temple mount,org)

They have their red heifer ready, they have their plans, they have their new Sanhedrin, they have a rehearsal for sacrifice this spring, they have everything ready except the Covenant signing that will give them the military peace to start construction. The Iranian war will force ten of the world powers to sign its peace agreements which will be religious in nature as well. The Muslims will share some of the Temple Mount for an erection of a 3rd temple.

of course they have no ARK and no Rauch or Spirit that is with us Christians for our End Time movements and protection and supply.

But don;t worry even though the wrong people are building the counterfeit new temple, the right people will be fleeing into the wilderness where we not the Jews will be ONE with the Messiah... JESUS.

Isn;t it encouraging ?
Rascus
Acquainted Member

Post by Rascus »

Ark~Magic wrote:http://occult-advances.org/temple.shtml

Doesn't this just send chills down your spine?
I believe that the Temple will be rebuilt.....as of now its not....only plans for it have been talked about. The Antichrist will be the one who ends up getting the Temple rebuilt to show his Power and so that people will worship him in that 3 years of Peace....I'd venture to add that I feel the Jews will believe that he is the Messiah they have been waiting for since they rejected their real Savior.....this is just some of my opinion on the way some of prophecy will play out.

Rascus

Know I replied to an old post but thought maybe someone will see it.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

One needs to keep this in mind when reading the New Testament prophecies. There are certain events that have not happened yet, while others have, and still others can possibly have double and triple entrée in meanings [one thing said too one past generation can be applied to a future one and so forth].

We get in danger by claiming to have it all figured out in a nice neat little package, then the Lord throws us curve ball to keep us from becoming too pat and smug and remain humble.

How many times have the Jewish people have had there temple destroyed and then been dramatically scattered by force out of their country — then re-gathered back? Twice.

A time of dividing — hmmm??? Matthew 13:24-51 — interesting is all I can say…

2 Peter 3:2-13, “That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Savior: 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” KJV

Best advise - keep your powder dry and your light shining bright!
-
Great response B.W.

On a side note, I am shocked when I see views like - all prophecy completed at 70 A.D, there are a lot of events that happened, but not all - still, if you forcibly try to push everything in a box for the sake of pushing it in then you get a box like preterism. anyways, I think now the next response might be, "it doesn't conflict with "this" type of preterism or "that" type of preterism. so what? to me all preterism is confusing and forcibly restricted in terms of interpretation when there could be alternatives as well
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com