Ben Shapiro on Beto

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8481
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 644 times

Ben Shapiro on Beto

#1

Post by Philip » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:26 am

A progressive nightmare for people of faith!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ben-sha ... t-out-loud

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#2

Post by Fliegender » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Beto O’Rourke is a harmless flake. Pete Buttercup hasn’t got a chance either. Elizabeth Warren is too bourgeois. Bernie Sanders should be playing golf at his age...with Joe Biden. Who else is there?

I vote for Tom Steyer. America needs a new billionaire in the White House. Blue or red, who cares? I’d really like to see Carlos Slim as President but his passport says Estados Unidos de México.

The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#3

Post by RickD » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm

FLiegender wrote:
The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
I love your sarcasm!

:pound:

Reading this, I spit out my chocolate Frosted Flakes.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#4

Post by Fliegender » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am

Flake wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm
...

Reading this, I spit out my chocolate Frosted Flakes.
Chocolate Frosted Flakes? I’ve never seen those on the market. Chocolate Cheerios, Chocolate Capt’n Crunch and Chocolate Mini Wheats are all available but not the blackface version of Frosted Flakes.

Send me a box.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#5

Post by RickD » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:31 am

Fliegender wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am
Flake wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm
...

Reading this, I spit out my chocolate Frosted Flakes.
Chocolate Frosted Flakes? I’ve never seen those on the market. Chocolate Cheerios, Chocolate Capt’n Crunch and Chocolate Mini Wheats are all available but not the blackface version of Frosted Flakes.

Send me a box.
Image
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#6

Post by Fliegender » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:27 pm

I was expecting Tony The Tiger to be in blackface.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#7

Post by Stu » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am

Fliegender wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm
Beto O’Rourke is a harmless flake. Pete Buttercup hasn’t got a chance either. Elizabeth Warren is too bourgeois. Bernie Sanders should be playing golf at his age...with Joe Biden. Who else is there?

I vote for Tom Steyer. America needs a new billionaire in the White House. Blue or red, who cares? I’d really like to see Carlos Slim as President but his passport says Estados Unidos de México.

The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
Come on, you're joking right. All Obama was was a good deliverer of a speech.

His actions speak far louder than his words. He sat in a church pew for years with his racist "pastor" preaching words of hate and division. I wouldn't have been able to stand 10 minutes of his hate-filled rhetoric, let alone years of it. Obama was a fraud (like most recent US presidents). Only JFK found a conscience once he came into office.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#8

Post by Fliegender » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Stu wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am
Fliegender wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm
...

The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
Come on, you're joking right. All Obama was was a good deliverer of a speech.

His actions speak far louder than his words. He sat in a church pew for years with his racist "pastor" preaching words of hate and division. I wouldn't have been able to stand 10 minutes of his hate-filled rhetoric, let alone years of it. Obama was a fraud (like most recent US presidents). Only JFK found a conscience once he came into office.
If you think Obama is Christian because he sat in a pew then you must think Trump is Christian too. Upwardly mobile people do what they have to do to get ahead. Part of what makes a good statesman is someone who communicates well, who is respected and knows the art of compromise. Whether you agree with his ideas or not is irrelevant. George W. was the last president with integrity but he wasn’t a statesman in the traditional sense.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#9

Post by Stu » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:50 am

Fliegender wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Stu wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am
Fliegender wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm
...

The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
Come on, you're joking right. All Obama was was a good deliverer of a speech.

His actions speak far louder than his words. He sat in a church pew for years with his racist "pastor" preaching words of hate and division. I wouldn't have been able to stand 10 minutes of his hate-filled rhetoric, let alone years of it. Obama was a fraud (like most recent US presidents). Only JFK found a conscience once he came into office.
If you think Obama is Christian because he sat in a pew then you must think Trump is Christian too. Upwardly mobile people do what they have to do to get ahead. Part of what makes a good statesman is someone who communicates well, who is respected and knows the art of compromise. Whether you agree with his ideas or not is irrelevant. George W. was the last president with integrity but he wasn’t a statesman in the traditional sense.
Oh heck no I don't think Obama was a Christian. My point was that he sat in a pew while a pastor spewed hate and division - and he done nothing about it, he just sat there and accepted it. If it was any right thinking person they should've walked out of the church and not put up with such a racist pastor. But Obama did just sit there. What does that tell you about his character.... Then there is the NDAA, etc, etc.

Bush invaded Iraq to search for imaginary WMD's. He was worse than Obama. What did he famously say about the US constitution: "It's just a G** damn piece of paper." No sorry but Bush did not have integrity.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#10

Post by Fliegender » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am

Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8481
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 644 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#11

Post by Philip » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:07 am

Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
You think Stu is angry - what about Obama's former pastor - ever read up on his hate-spewing racism?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#12

Post by RickD » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:57 am

Philip wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:07 am
Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
You think Stu is angry - what about Obama's former pastor - ever read up on his hate-spewing racism?
Phil,

You need to check your White privilege. Black people can’t be racist.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#13

Post by Stu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 am

Fliegender wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am
Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
So I list a bunch of hard facts about Obama and Bush and you counter that with I'm an angry guy??
I expected more from this forum. That is how NOT to debate 101.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#14

Post by Fliegender » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm

Foaming at the mouth wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 am
Fliegender wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am
Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
So I list a bunch of hard facts about Obama and Bush and you counter that with I'm an angry guy??
I expected more from this forum. That is how NOT to debate 101.
Yes, you forgot to tell me that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And he’s a pinko commie too.

And the antichrist.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

#15

Post by Stu » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:26 am

Fliegender wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm
Foaming at the mouth wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 am
Fliegender wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am
Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
So I list a bunch of hard facts about Obama and Bush and you counter that with I'm an angry guy??
I expected more from this forum. That is how NOT to debate 101.
Yes, you forgot to tell me that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And he’s a pinko commie too.

And the antichrist.
Still disappointed. Nothing but strawmen strawmen everywhere. Please try again, unless the real reason you don't respond to my actual points is that you just don't have an answer. Yeah, I'll go with that.... :roll: Oh and what about Bush, what is the real truth behind why I don't like him again, please tell?

Here you go:
Oh heck no I don't think Obama was a Christian. My point was that he sat in a pew while a pastor spewed hate and division - and he done nothing about it, he just sat there and accepted it. If it was any right thinking person they should've walked out of the church and not put up with such a racist pastor. But Obama did just sit there. What does that tell you about his character.... Then there is the NDAA, etc, etc.

Bush invaded Iraq to search for imaginary WMD's. He was worse than Obama. What did he famously say about the US constitution: "It's just a G** damn piece of paper." No sorry but Bush did not have integrity.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

Post Reply